dsaline97's NFL Series

dsaline97

Bears: rather odd choice you made as far as the away goes: the pants' stripe is blue-orange-blue...yet the white's sleeve stripes are orange-blue-orange. Also wondering if you meant for the GSH to be on both sleeves or you simply forgot to take one off.

Don't know how I didn't catch the stripe thing, and I had no idea the GSH is only on one sleeve. I'll update these this week.

Yeah, it's only on the left sleeve.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the Dolphins logo. When I look at it I keep thinking about Peyton Manning. Could you smooth the forehead like the dolphin in my avatar?

Other than that, this is a good concept. I give it 3 fins up. :grin:

Amen.

(I told ya...)

Team #6: Buffalo Bills

Home Away Alt

I returned the Bills to the blue-facemask era. They were so dang close when they redesigned their uniforms last year. Glad they have blue pants this year (or so I’ve heard), so those are on the away. Speed helmet stripe is no more. Finally, the navy blue outlines on the stripes and numbers have been removed. I didn’t even notice them until I came to this site, and this is coming from a Buffalo fan. It’s like they’re trying to bring back the previous era of uniforms, which they didn’t have success in anyways.

Team #7: New Orleans Saints

Home Away Alt

Another pretty minor change here. I inserted black domes here, I feel like they would work better than the gold ones they have now. All stripes are wide singles, instead of the triple stripe currently on the helmet. The pants logo is gone as well; I feel like 3 of the same logo (on the same background color in the alt’s case) is an extreme and unnecessary example of overkill.

Team #8: Indianapolis Colts

Home Away Alt

Okay, before you click, realize that the Colts have had the same exact jerseys (other than a brief blue facemask) since 1957. That’s longer than the Buffalo Bills have even existed. They have to change eventually. And with Peyton gone, a new head coach and front office, and being in a rebuilding year, now would be a perfect time to change their look. I have always wanted to create a concept for the Colts with a blue helmet, which was my starting point. I also figured they could use a third color, and black seemed to be the easiest choice. The number font is altered to match the wordmark a little better. Finally, I went nuts everywhere else. I know, I know. Its not traditional. Please just don’t say stuff about tradition.

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

Bills: The road option with the blue pants needs white socks. Otherwise, it's perfect.

Saints: Surprisingly, I like the switch to black helmets. Nice concept.

Colts: What I like: Blue helmets. What I don't like: Use of navy blue. Uniforms very similar to their current ones but with blue helmets would look amazing IMO. Could be worth a try.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I don't like silver and black for the Colts. I know i'm new here, but I have been following this site for quite a while. The Colts jerseys are horrendous. I like what Fox said about a blue helmet. Can i see a gold alternate for the Saints?

Tkachuk was a Thrasher?

I don't like silver and black for the Colts. I know i'm new here, but I have been following this site for quite a while. The Colts jerseys are horrendous. I like what Fox said about a blue helmet. Can i see a gold alternate for the Saints?

There is no silver...? Could you say why its horrendous? Doesn't help me much if I go to update them. And a gold alt looked pretty bad for the Saints, and I think they agreed, only wearing them for one season.

spacer.png

Instead of black or navy (hard to tell) use grey. It works so much better but achieves what you want.

That could look too similar to the Giants, though... unless eliminating grey from the Giants look is in the cards. I like the Colts as a royal and white team. How they use the colors, however, can definitely be changed up.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

While we all ponder the Colts, here is a Bears update, along with the Titans and Giants.

Team #3: Chicago Bears

Home Away Alt

Team #9: Tennessee Titans

Home Away Alt

The first change is the helmet logo. To me, titans seemed like they would have carried swords around instead of flaming circle things. It also represents the state of Tennessee more. I put the simple triple stripe on the helmet as well. On the shoulders of all jerseys are sword blade patterns based off of the sword T logo. The circle T logo is placed on the sleeves, which could ease its departure from the helmet.

Team #10: New York Giants

Home Away

My main goal was to fix the ever-present striping inconsistency. All jerseys now have the wide triple stripe, similar to the road sleeves. The thing I'm a bit shaky on is the alt. I feel like the jerseys look purple on the sleeve because of the red stripes. Any ideas on how to fix it are welcome (just remember, no throwbacks from now), or I could just remove it all together.

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

Solid job on the giants. I actually like the alternate a lot and I have always felt that the Giants should wear a red alternate. Titans is fantastic, the sword logo on the elmet is a nice touch. Personally, I would make the light blue jersey the primary instead of the dark blue, but that's just my preference. Great work as always

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Been meaning to ask this, but why are you using crew cut socks for all your uniforms?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Been meaning to ask this, but why are you using crew cut socks for all your uniforms?

In the first post, I said that they appear to be more popular in college and high school (They would seem to be more comfortable, especially in Sunday afternoon games in the fall). I also think that socks and pants that are the same colors look better together than with normal high socks (as seen here). That help?

spacer.png

In the first post, I said that they appear to be more popular in college and high school (They would seem to be more comfortable, especially in Sunday afternoon games in the fall). I also think that socks and pants that are the same colors look better together than with normal high socks (as seen here). That help?

Yeah. I see whatcha mean now. Appreciate the explanation.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived