dsaline97's NFL Series

dsaline97

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Redskins hold numbers far more than I usually do. Good work. Still can't stand black for the Colts. Looks awful. Cowgirls look disgusting, which is good by their standards. No complaints for The Jags. Maybe a little more modern? Forward improvements not backward retread?

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Team #7: New Orleans Saints

Home Away Alt

Team #19: Denver Broncos

Home Away Alt

I've grown to think the Broncos helmet stripe is one of the best in the league. I see it 10 Sundays each season, so I guess I have to like it by now. That's what inspired the set. Oh, and the facemask is now white (I guess as a nod to the Elway era).

Team #20: Cleveland Browns

Home Away Alt

Again, not a big change. I kept the white pants as the normal home and roads. I like the orange pants, but they just aren't good enough to be used full time. I inverted the sleeve stripes on the home just because I feel like it looks better the other way around. Orange pants are back as a home alt.

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

Impressed at your small tweak of my Dallas Cowboys, especially the sleeve striping with the star on the away. No complaints about the rest of the new teams, and I love the return of the orange pants for Cleveland. Solid series so far, and looking forward to more.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Bills red: admittedly, it would look better had they kept the red helmets around, but not half bad.

Falcons: I'm one of the seeming few who has no real beef with their current uniform. Not exactly a masterpiece, but then all of em can't be.

Seahawks: This is one I don't dislike, but am not in love with either. Removing the wraparound: thumbs down. The minimalist in me feels stickign to a basic look was the right move, but the rest of me feels this was a missed opportunity.

Jaguars: I'd have to get used to the helmet stripe, though I love the pants stripe.

Pack: I don't feel like commenting, other than wonder whether you meant to change the road striping from green/gold/green to gold/green/gold.

Niners: reminds me of the 70s-mid 90s Cardinals whites. Another one where if it was for a different team, I wouldn't be all that critical; alas, having three stripes is as integral to the Niners jersey as it is to the Bears jersey. And therein lies the problem: it looks too much like something the Cardinals should've switched to.

Cowboys: The outer stripes should be a lot thinner on the jersey, and maybe the greenish silver or the old metallic blue would've given this set a more distinct appearance. Probably my screen, but the pants looked almost white.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Team #13: Oakland Raiders

Home Away Alt

Team #21:Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Home Away Alt

I don't know what to describe this other than a combination of eras. The helmet and pants are like the throwback creamsicles, and the jerseys are like the current pewter set. (Pewter and orange are both gone.) Also, if you can't tell, I used the shade of red from the Bucco Bruce.

C&C Appreciated!

spacer.png

Team #13: Oakland Raiders

Home Away Alt

Home Away Alt

I don't know what to describe this other than a combination of eras. The helmet and pants are like the throwback creamsicles, and the jerseys are like the current pewter set. (Pewter and orange are both gone.) Also, if you can't tell, I used the shade of red from the Bucco Bruce.

C&C Appreciated!

I love the white helmet for the Bucs

Oh wow. That was my first reaction on the Bucs set. Absolutely phenomenal, the best concept in the series IMO. I think white helmets look good in general, which is why I'm disappointed you didn't go with one for Oakland, but it looks great on Tampa Bay. Great stroke on the red, miles better than the pewter. Just great :notworthy:

Cohenj.png

Home Away Alt

C&C Appreciated!

Well, for what it is, it looks great. The only problem is that it looks way too much like the Falcons. The casual observer won't be able to tell the difference between them. And since they are divisional rivals, that makes it worse.

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

Home Away Alt

C&C Appreciated!

Well, for what it is, it looks great. The only problem is that it looks way too much like the Falcons. The casual observer won't be able to tell the difference between them. And since they are divisional rivals, that makes it worse.

My thoughts exactly. Suggestion: Try making all of the black red and all of the red orange.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Before you change what I think is a great concept, try changing the falcons first. Try a black primary for the Falcons if you want these two to be more different, because I think you have a great one here.

Cohenj.png

Team #22: Minnesota Vikings

Home Away Alt

I am using the old purple for the Vikes. I also swapped the horn on the helmet for the horn the viking in the logo has. I moved the logo from the pants to the shoulders and kept the pants stripe but made it simplified.

Team #23: Kansas City Chiefs

Home Away Alt

Okay, I guess you could say this looks like the Redskins, but I think it fits the Chiefs a lot better. Normally, I don't like 3 pairs of pants for 3 different jerseys, but monochrome white or red didn't look good.

spacer.png

I like the return to the old purple for Minnesota, and I don't think Kansas City looks too much like the Redskins. Only complaint is the horn for the Vikings, I thought the old one was better. Other than that, good job as always.

Cohenj.png

Archived