Houston Astros 2013

cshookemHORNS

Well with new owner, Jim Crane, saying new uniforms are on the way that will have some current details mixed in with some things from the past I thought I would try it out. I decided to keep the current logo, go with orange and blue, and go with the star on the chest from the 90s.

2eyjfrl.png

I haven't posted a concept in a while and since I am now on summer break I had some free time to start one.

C&C please!

EDIT: Wow I just recognized how brutal that NOB looks sorry I will to fix it on the next update!

The design is good but it is too similar to the Mets

Yeah.

OP, have you considered using navy instead of royal blue? I think that would look better and more unique. I think navy fits the space theme slightly better than royal blue, too.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The design is good but it is too similar to the Mets

Yeah.

OP, have you considered using navy instead of royal blue? I think that would look better and more unique. I think navy fits the space theme slightly better than royal blue, too.

On my color chart thing at the bottom of my screen (I'm on Inkscape) when I hold the mouse over the box it says navy, but I will try to find a darker shade.

How about an orange star? Easier to see that way.

I also considered that and will probably be in the next update.

If you took the blue jersey, made it white and made the numbers blue (and go with a Navy type color), I think you would have a unique home jersey.

Alright! Thanks for your comments and when you say navy type color do you mean the one used in mine or a darker shade?

If you took the blue jersey, made it white and made the numbers blue (and go with a Navy type color), I think you would have a unique home jersey.

Alright! Thanks for your comments and when you say navy type color do you mean the one used in mine or a darker shade?

I mean a darker shade.

90's scripts with the fire-arm effect from 80's?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived