Houston Astros 2013

cshookemHORNS

Hey I'm back! I decided to take a different route on the home and do something kind of different. I took the 1975-1993 wordmark and kind of "mixed" it with the italicized wordmark from the 90s. So here it is.

1zg9ixw.png

C&C! I will make the road uniform based on y'alls response.

EDIT: Once again I have no clue why the NOB is wrong please ignore.

On the alt, I don't like the use of the Padre style placket piping. Regular placket piping would suffice. I also don't like how the star is double outlined and the number and nob only have one outline. I love the script for the home ( except for the r being too thin), and really like the assimetrical sleeve striping, but the placket piping is hard to make out (is it orange or orange and navy?) and I don't like how the pants striping clashes with the sleeve striping and placket piping. You have 3 different patterns, so you have to choose one. And again, script is not outlined but the number is.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

On the alt, I don't like the use of the Padre style placket piping. Regular placket piping would suffice. I also don't like how the star is double outlined and the number and nob only have one outline. I love the script for the home ( except for the r being too thin), and really like the assimetrical sleeve striping, but the placket piping is hard to make out (is it orange or orange and navy?) and I don't like how the pants striping clashes with the sleeve striping and placket piping. You have 3 different patterns, so you have to choose one. And again, script is not outlined but the number is.

Thanks for the comments and regarding the Padre style piping I did that on purpose because I thought it looked better and not so plain. The double outlined star looks better against the navy rather than only a Navy outline. I will fix the piping and outline problem in the next update, thanks for noticing that.

UPDATE 1 on home. I tried to do most of what anythinglogos said above, it looks a lot better and "flows" together better.

6pz59x.jpg

C&C please!

The color scheme is decent, but I don't dig the wordmark. It's almost as if you made it look even more 80s than it originally was.

I actually think they need a brand new wordmark. The thing is that a team with an identity like the Astros should have kind of a cutting-edge identity. All of their identities look dated. The color scheme is fine but they should come up with something brand new wordmark-wise.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Archived