zpqmaowl's Concepts

zpqmaowl

I don't know how far I'll go with these concepts, there might be three, there might be fifty. Some may be major, some might just be extremely minor tweaks. C and C is appreciated, but I might not fix/go back to some concepts immediately.

Houston Astros

Baseball templates made by Tim E. O'Brien.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

First up are the Houston Astros. Since the Rockies refuse to embrace purple, the Astros might as well. The combination of purple and orange is under used (only the Phoenix Suns use it), a shame because they work so well together.

L9Ywx.png

pptuR.png

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

I agree with Heitert. The lines on the shooting star trails (hat and script) are way too thin and the jerseys are a bit boring.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Perhaps I should've made my template smaller...

haha, all kidding aside, there's something about the star that just say kindergarten/"The More You Know". I don't know how to change that but it somehow needs to be tougher/sharper.

Interesting color choice though, I like purple and orange together but would've never thought of putting on an Astros concept.

Archived