The Gulf Coast Confernce est.2012

B@ltim0r3R@v3n5

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try googling a name to see if it exists. I do this when I'm wanting to come up with original team names.

Also, I want to say how cool it is to see a computer artist pairing up with a by-hand artist. Would be cool to see more of that around here. Maybe once I get my computer I can lend a hand with someone.

rATMcmK.png

Jazz is good music right?

Baton Rouge University Jazz (BRU)

BRU.png

Hand Drawn link here: http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u400/rgiltner2/BRU.png

Baton Rouge University Facts:

# of students: 19,788.

studen to teacher ratio: 21:1

# of majors: 48

popular majors: musical studies, political science, marketing

Athletics:

Football

Basketball

Baseball

cross country

track and field

rugby

crew(to be added in 2013)

fencing(to be added in 2013)

AtBaton Rouge University our work is play

Since Baton Rouge is French for "Red Stick", I think using red lines in the design is a natural route to take.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

So here is the new and improved tropi!

orlando.png

Thanks to Harper of course

One of the best logos ever :grin:

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

So here is the new and improved tropi!

orlando.png

Thanks to Harper of course

One of the best logos ever :grin:

Thanks we were both going for kind of the old arizonia state logo

I'll go back and edit the outlining... Thanks for the advice!

And without further ado the unveiling of San Antonio College Coyote's new jersey (again thanks to Harper)

SANANTONIOCOLLEGE.png

Here is the newest college The Univeristy of Moblie (stress the "the"when you say the name)

The University of Moblie Alabamas (UM)

mobile.png original :umpic.png

The University of Moblie Facts:

# of students: 25,648.

studen to teacher ratio: 26:1

# of majors: 55

popular majors: Political science, petrolium engineering, sport studies(coaching, sports agent, gm stuff)

Athletics:

Football

Basketball

Baseball

cross country

track and field

rugby

family or school? Come decide for your self.

Here is the newest college The Univeristy of Moblie (stress the "the"when you say the name)

The University of Moblie Alabamas (UM)

mobile.png original :umpic.png

The University of Moblie Facts:

# of students: 25,648.

studen to teacher ratio: 26:1

# of majors: 55

popular majors: Political science, petrolium engineering, sport studies(coaching, sports agent, gm stuff)

Athletics:

Football

Basketball

Baseball

cross country

track and field

rugby

family or school? Come decide for your self.

University of Mobile exists. My girlfriend goes there. Baptist school, NAIA.

Vancouver-Road.pngQPR-Home.pngVancouver-Home.pngQPR-Road.png

Yeah....not too sure about Alabamas as a nickname.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I almost want to just quit naming colleges :cursing: to tell the truth I had already made all of the colleges before making the topic

I'll go back and change it and tell Harper to make a new one

As for the alabamas they're the main Indian Tribe in Alabama, kind of like Utah with their nickname being the utes sure it's a little different but I think I'm going to keep it

Ya but I mean you could say the exact same thing about utsa and utep

As for the alabamas they're the main Indian Tribe in Alabama, kind of like Utah with their nickname being the utes sure it's a little different but I think I'm going to keep it

Not to constantly rain on your parade, but most of the people in the Alabama tribe live in Texas/Oklahoma, not Alabama. Creek (South) and Cherokee (North) are more widespread here.

Vancouver-Road.pngQPR-Home.pngVancouver-Home.pngQPR-Road.png

I can help here... How about 'The University of Alabama at Mobile' instead. This way, you would still retain 'Mobile' in the name and avoid any naming issues.

As for the nickname, it is technically correct. The Alabama tribe did live in Alabama in about 1750 (They were a little farther inland then where Mobile is). But, I do like the idea of remembering the state's past by having a nickname that harkens back to the name of the State and the tribe.

Archived