Carolina Hurricanes Concept

DawgPacPBH

Remember the days when I would make some nice hockey concepts? Well I'm getting back into that a bit here.

The primary logo is more of an update to the current, without straying from the toilet bowl flush which is just oh-so-synonymous with coastal hockey. The alt is a new take on the hurricane flag, with a bit more new school style.

Thoughts? Thanks guys!

ch2yj.png

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Ditch the gradient and you have a winner.

Its just silver, stylized. It's not a true gradient a la vancouver.

If it's not gradient then I'd say that you pretty much nailed it. I'm loving that grey alternate.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I didnt even look at it as a gradient, I just assumed it was supposed to be metallic, guess I was right. I really like this though.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I'm assuming that the alternate logo is supposed to be a hurricane wrapping around the hurricane flags or something? I don't know, I keep seeing it as some type of claws/talons or fingers, but maybe that's just me. I'm not sure you should completely get rid of the gradient though. I think it might actually look okay in real life if pulled off right.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Since you're redesigning, it'd be a good idea to take this opportunity to incorporate an actual hurricane-warning flag, as opposed to the storm-warning flag they currently use.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Since you're redesigning, it'd be a good idea to take this opportunity to incorporate an actual hurricane-warning flag, as opposed to the storm-warning flag they currently use.

what do you mean? I'm unaware of the difference.

stormflagdiagram.jpg

Ohhhhh, well I tried to put one together, but it throws off the balance, so for now it will stay as a single flag.

Anything else, suggestions for another team to do?

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

Archived