Good Album Artwork

Dexter Morgan

Honest to god, i think this is one of the greatest album covers of all time, with no influence on the music at all.

51MzqQbRXnL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Took me years before I saw that NYC was made out of spoons, knives, and forks. Or that the lady was supposed to be the Statue of Liberty. Dum-dum.

Did you notice that the picture is framed by an airplane window? You're arriving in America. ^_^

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honest to god, i think this is one of the greatest album covers of all time, with no influence on the music at all.

Took me years before I saw that NYC was made out of spoons, knives, and forks. Or that the lady was supposed to be the Statue of Liberty. Dum-dum.

Did you notice that the picture is framed by an airplane window? You're arriving in America. ^_^

holy crap I did not notice that at all nice!

holy crap I did not notice that at all nice!

The whole package had great design. Besides the album's front cover, the back cover and inner sleeve also continued the diner theme with a retro menu look:

supertramp-breakfast-in-america-back.jpg

supertramp-breakfast-in-america-inside-slv.jpg

Probably my favorite album cover, and one of my favorite images. Just so cool with guy on fire shaking hands looking so calm. And yes I happen to love me some Pink Floyd too.

Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here

album-Pink-Floyd-Wish-You-Were-Here.jpg

I know some people still have/collect records, but that's part of what makes this album cover so awesome. The windows sliding when you pull out the record, plus I really like the look of the old NYC apartments. They happen to be my favorite band too.

Led Zeppelin- Physical Graffiti

ledzeppelin-physicalgraffiti-cover.jpg

I just think the artwork is really cool on this album, I know about it because I own it which is the case for most people I feel like. I don't know tons of bands I've never heard of or listened to album covers, but I also don't think every band I like or even every album is that great. I'm sure that's the same for others.

August Burns Red- Constellations

august_burns_red_constellations_album_cover.jpg

I like fire, and people on fire I guess? In a non-sick way, just cool like Floyd's album.

Atreyu- A Deathgrip on Yesterday

Atreyu%20-%20A%20Death-grip%20on%20Yesterday.jpg

Boston always had such cool album covers with the spaceships, they put on a pretty badass show to boot.

Boston- Don't Look Back

tLookBack1978.jpg

Love this picture. Always thought it was cool when I was younger and still think it's a great cover.

Led Zeppelin- Led Zeppelin 1

220px-LedZeppelinLedZeppelinalbumcover.jpg

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived