Rust Belt 8 Confrence est.2012

B@ltim0r3R@v3n5

Hi B@ltim0r3R@v3n5 here again, bringing you yet another and drawn college sports confrence! this time featuring (my version of the big 10) the Rust Belt 8!

so now here is the unvieling of the confrence logo

rustbelt8.png

RB8.png

HQ: Pittsburgh PA

Confrence name: Rust Belt 8

Nickname: The 8

founded:1977

# of Members:8

sports:25

Confrence Members:

D.C. State Eagles

Maryland Tech Blue Crabs

Albany State (NY) Fighting Bass

Chesapeke Bay University Admirals

Grand Rapids University Bucks

Virginia A&M Fighting Geese

University of Columbus (nickname TBA)

Pennsylvania Tech Groundhogs

if you would like to change any of these logos into vectors just message me!

But, half of the schools aren't even in the rust belt.

Rust Belt = Great Lakes... and "rust belt" carries a stigma that not too many of us in the Great Lakes region embrace.

Rust Belt = Great Lakes... and "rust belt" carries a stigma that not too many of us in the Great Lakes region embrace.

manufacturingbelt.gif

^ that is the map of the rust belt i went off of and im sorry if i offended you but im gong to stick with the name

manufacturingbelt.gif

^ that is the map of the rust belt i went off of and im sorry if i offended you but im gong to stick with the name

I really dont see how thats offensive anyway.Also even if they aren't all in the rust belt it wouldn't be different than real conferences. haha TCU in the big east? BTW I did a quick little logo on paint of what you might want. Its not the best I know, but don't use it if you don't want to. i just kinda like to help people if I can.

RB8.png

Also, Virginia A&M should be the "Geese"

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

manufacturingbelt.gif

I really dont see how thats offensive anyway.Also even if they aren't all in the rust belt it wouldn't be different than real conferences. haha TCU in the big east? BTW I did a quick little logo on paint of what you might want. Its not the best I know, but don't use it if you don't want to. i just kinda like to help people if I can.

RB8.png

Thanks I'll go and edit the logo in a bit and the reason why it would be offensive is because the rust belt is a figurative belt of old and abandoned factories in the Midwest to northeast, it represents America going away from factory working to other jobs.

As a native of one of the rust belt's biggest notches, I find these to be a bit more accurate.

Rust-belt-map.jpg

rustbelt%20sunbelt%20map.JPG

(this one should probably include the Buffalo and St. Louis areas though)

I never said the term "rust belt" was offensive, just that it's not something that'd be likely to be embraced by the people who actually live here. It's your creation, you can call it what you want.

manufacturingbelt.gif

RB8.png

Thanks I'll go and edit the logo in a bit and the reason why it would be offensive is because the rust belt is a figurative belt of old and abandoned factories in the Midwest to northeast, it represents America going away from factory working to other jobs.

Okay i understand. Also do what ever you want with the logo and im glad to do any other logos that you draw; Im just not the best. Lol

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't being offensive

Any way here is the first school

Grand Rapids University Bucks

5c36ab32.jpg

Grand rapids MI

# of students: 32058

Student to teacher ratio:29:1

# number of majors: 44

Popular majors: political science, journalism, marketing

Athletics:

Football