Fictional Ultimate Frisbee League

Ragone

Well I have been very unactive on the forums as these past few months have limited the free time that I have. Anyways, I have been always wanting to make an ultimate frisbee league and decided to go a head and do it. The first team I have to present to you is the Cincinnati Comets. I did take inspiration from the Houston Comets logo. This is one of my first logos I have ever created. Please give some comments on what can be improved on this and my works in the future. Thanks!

2wlvo1u.png

That looks great, a definite improvement on the previous one. I feel like the nose on the logo is really wide, maybe it's just me. Maybe that's what you were looking for but I just wanted to point that out. I love the new script!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

The hat still needs work. Shorten and taper the crown. Not only will it look more like what you're going for, it will work with the new wordmark better, too.

rATMcmK.png

Ok I took your advice on shorting the hat, and it does look better. The face seems to be boring to me. I am trying to add shadows with a darker shade of the tan but can't quite to get it to my liking. Any suggestions?

3142y5v.png

The hat looks better :D

Maybe use the shade you have as the dark shade, for the viewer's right side of the face, and then use a lighter shade than you have for the actual complexion.

rATMcmK.png

Ok so I added shadows to the face and also pupils to the eyes. I think it looks a lot better but If anyone has any suggestions that would be great! I am trying to get this logo almost perfect before moving on to the next team.

1ood9s.png

• 1 year later...

Archived