Team Logo Neon Signs

Waffles

• 2 weeks later...
7621_300016730342_4598663_n.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Seems like a tough medium to work with. You can tell because some Budweiser signs a really smooth and crisp in the way the script is formed, while others are pretty lumpy-looking. I wonder how it's done. Surely each glass tube can't be hand-bent in this day and age? Anyone?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Happily, my favorite teams' logos translate pretty well to neon signs.

022_DevilRays_th.jpg

:wub:

While searching for these, I came across these New Era "Neon Sign" caps

22-19207-Y.jpg22-19172-Y.jpg

The Pirates one is awful, but I think the Angels and Cubs look alright. I'd never buy one, but they're interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived