Logolympiad: Event 11

Wow! Thanks for the awesome response.. honestly I wasn't expecting so much considering I haven't done any logos or graphics or anything of the like in forever... anyway though, feel free to look for the font but you won't find it.. it's still saved in my and only my illustrator folder. :P

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is my submission.

Before you judge the final product, I beg you to judge the concept, not only what you see.

Last time I checked, CC was hosting a Sports Logos Community not an Pro Illustrator Industry Forum.

I have all the tools possible, PSP, Photoshop, Illustrator and Freehand, but you guys stimulate my Creativity and my Competitive nature so much, that it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for me to sit down here and go through any tutorial and learn those wonderful tool, I just jump ahead, launch Paint and just do it...

One thing is obvious here, there is no Clip-Art, no borrowing, this is 100% ORIGINAL, and as some of you already noted from other posts, is a simple concept.

Feedback is more then welcome, it's required.

PWings.GIF

Frenchie,

most of my logos are done in paint. The trick to making them look half-decent is to at least make them big so they're a decent resolution. Make it freakin oversized if you have to... you can always shrink it later. Your concept is awesome... make it bigger!

You're right, doneit before, I'll do that.

I may even try it in Freehand, shapes are easy enough for a beginner.

I just got excited about all the great concepts nad wnated to get one in...

Patience IS a virtue...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Here's my submission.I have attempted a lot of 'scratch' logos before on MS paint but I think this one BY FAR is my best.I mixed their existing logo with the Flyers 'P'

(check the hidden 'P' to the right) and a little more mods and there you go.I did it in two colors to show what it would look like on either a white or a black t-shirt,as

it seemed to me this is where this logo would fit best.As always....enjoy!!

C/C welcome!

WINGS ALT LOGO

wings.jpg

98Falcons.png

Here is my submission.

Before you judge the final product, I beg you to judge the concept, not only what you see.

Last time I checked, CC was hosting a Sports Logos Community not an Pro Illustrator Industry Forum.

I have all the tools possible, PSP, Photoshop, Illustrator and Freehand, but you guys stimulate my Creativity and my Competitive nature so much, that it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for me to sit down here and go through any tutorial and learn those wonderful tool, I just jump ahead, launch Paint and just do it...

One thing is obvious here, there is no Clip-Art, no borrowing, this is 100% ORIGINAL, and as some of you already noted from other posts, is a simple concept.

PWings.GIF

Frenchie,

most of my logos are done in paint. The trick to making them look half-decent is to at least make them big so they're a decent resolution. Make it freakin oversized if you have to... you can always shrink it later. Your concept is awesome... make it bigger!

Patience IS a virtue...

Sorry guys, but I just won't have the time to re-do in bigger size in PSP or Freehand.

Had a fun-filled weekend with the family, and my sunburn is sending me straingth to bed.

As for tomorrow, Work has been piling, so I won't be able to retouch it before 18:00 tomorrow night, so please when voting, use your imagination to see it rendered properly.

It's a simple concept, "flat" colours, Lacrosse stick doubles as the "P".

Thanks,

@Frenchie_TO

Here is my submission.

PWings.GIF

Frenchie,

Patience IS a virtue...

Sorry guys, but I just won't have the time to re-do in bigger size in PSP or Freehand.

Had a fun-filled weekend with the family, and my sunburn is sending me straingth to bed.

As for tomorrow, Work has been piling, so I won't be able to retouch it before 18:00 tomorrow night, so please when voting, use your imagination to see it rendered properly.

It's a simple concept, "flat" colours, Lacrosse stick doubles as the "P".

Thanks,

Alright guys, I lied... I did "find" the time to perfect my concept, hopefully it will have the desired effect on the "electorate", and no negative effect on my employment..

PWings3.gif

@Frenchie_TO

Archived