Justice League of America

rsaline

I'm in a fantasy football league called the Justice League, which is a cool play on words. Everyone's team name is a superhero. So I thought it would be cool if the Justice League was an actual football league. I have translated all of the superhero outfits into football uniforms. Let me know what you think.

Teams Completed:

Flash

Green Lantern

Martian Manhunter

Team 1: The Flash

The Scarlet Speedster is known for his quickness, capable of traveling at the speed of light. Various lightning bolts throughout the design represent this speed. The wing design once featured on his boots are now sublimated on the shoulders.

FlashFinal.gif

That is pretty cool. Can't wait to see the rest. Maybe put the bolt on the shoulders? Not everyone will wear the under shirt and without the bolt it would look in complete. Can you post a picture of the shoulder logo? I can't really tell what it is

awesome concept!

vegasbowl.png

I think this is headed toward being solid, but a few suggestions:

1. Put the "wings" on the helmet, a la the Vikings. The Flash has those on his head anyway.

2. Put the tv numbers atop the shoulders.

3. Put the iconic Flash symbol on the shoulders where the numbers are now.

Great concept! I actually would keep the flash logo on the helmet, but also put it on the shoulders. Love the gloves! Can't wait for the rest.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Thanks for the input guys! Next up...

Team 2: Green Lantern

The Green Lantern is the guardian of the universe. He is given a ring, allowing him to hold as much power as he can wield. He is also the most courageous person on Earth, and shows no fear. These sci-fi and powerful descriptions are translated into the next uniform.

GreenLanternFinal.gif

Oh, and each character has a special reason for the number on the jersey, if you can figure it out, brownie points!

Oh, and each character has a special reason for the number on the jersey, if you can figure it out, brownie points!

I was going to say the year they came out, but The Flash would have to be '40...so I'm not sure.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

The number/NOB colour on the Green Lantern jerseys is much too close to the colour of the jerseys. If you don't want to do white numbers, play around with outlines.

rATMcmK.png

I think there needs to be a mock ring on the gloves. And if there is, and I just can't see it, then please ignore this. Everything looks really good.

Yeah, there's a ring, I just forgot to mention it, since it's so small.

the green lantern concept is meh. it's ok i guess but i would have incorporated a little more white. I would have made the shoulders green instead of black. the line breaking the green on green, make that white. have it carry onto the sleeve as white. the logo and gloves just looks too out of place. i can see where a giant white circle behind the chest numbers wouldn't work but I'd rather see the numbers white with a hidden or faded lantern ring worked into the number where it should be in the chest. i dunno. it just looks really boring as it is.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Batman has a great color scheme (Anthracite, Seahawk blue, grey and yellow). I really hope you use those colors to their full potential.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Been a while, but I'm back. I'm not too confident on this one, but I'll give it a shot. Definitely could use some C&C!

Team 3: Martian Manhunter

The only survivor of the Red Planet, the Son of Mars was brought to earth to serve. He has total control of his body, incredible strength and endurance, and great mind abilities. The two-tone jersey is meant to be a cape that that Martian Manhunter wears.

MartianManhunterFinal-1.gif

This number's meaning should be easy to guess.

It's a very good concept so far. Just needs a few small changes IMO. First, make the number colors match on the front and back of the jersey, the mismatch isn't working for me. Try a red stripe on the helmet to match with the X on the jersey. And the number font doesn't really look like a 4. The whole idea for the concept is great though, nice job.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

I would play around with the shades of green and blue. In the pictures that come up when you google Martian Manhunter, the green is much paler and the blue is closer to navy. Very clever design though. And Flash and the Green Lantern look great.

Archived