Charlie Fur bush

Thunderstruk

It's the serifs on the R and the B

126562718_crop_450x500.jpg?1317076004

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Why am I the only person who likes the script-matching letters and numbers on the Mariners? The plain athletic block looks dreary on them.

oh and tee hee, fur bush

Why am I the only person who likes the script-matching letters and numbers on the Mariners? The plain athletic block looks dreary on them.

oh and tee hee, fur bush

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Like it so much you said it twice, eh?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

And that's precisely why the Mariners should drop the custom font from their alts and wear the same beautiful block found on all their other jerseys.

Nope, it's precisely why they should sign a player named Cockburn.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It's the same font, more or less, as the one the Diamondbacks used to have, and most people still pine for those and their horrible color scheme. I'm usually not a proponent of proprietary fonts--the Reds in particular look horrible with anything more involved than block--but matching the names and numbers to the script might be just the thing to spruce up a Mariners uniform that's really getting kind of stale.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It's the same font, more or less, as the one the Diamondbacks used to have, and most people still pine for those and their horrible color scheme. I'm usually not a proponent of proprietary fonts--the Reds in particular look horrible with anything more involved than block--but matching the names and numbers to the script might be just the thing to spruce up a Mariners uniform that's really getting kind of stale.

Other than the lack of teal brims on the home caps (and piping on navy alts), their uniforms are not stale. The alt font is ugly and the one thing that DOES need to go away.

And that's precisely why the Mariners should drop the custom font from their alts and wear the same beautiful block found on all their other jerseys.

Nope, it's precisely why they should sign a player named Cockburn.

I support this

Go A's!

I actually kind of like the custom font, but for the sake of consistency it really needs to go. In a vacuum those road alt jerseys look great, but the fact that the font, number on front, and lack of piping differs from the other jerseys in the set irks me.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

*wheezy voice* by cracky!

Yes, beat me to it!!!!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived