Way Too Early NCAA 2012 Predictions

pianoknight

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't know... How do you think umass or Texas state will do?

June Jones got post-death penalty SMU 3 consecutive winning seasons in Conference USA. And then the Big East pillaged the league of its better programs (again). UTSA will be fine. Texas State will be fine as well. Massachusetts may have some growing pains, though.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I still don't know... How do you think umass or Texas state will do?

June Jones got post-death penalty SMU 3 consecutive winning seasons in Conference USA. And then the Big East pillaged the league of its better programs (again). UTSA will be fine. Texas State will be fine as well. Massachusetts may have some growing pains, though.

UTSA will be fine, especially this season will be spent in the WAC. Look at their schedule, not very intimidating at all.

Only three opponents which may have more talent then them now: Utah State, SJSU, and LaTech.

I like Arkansas as a dark horse SEC Champ this year. John L. Smith is a tremendous wild card, but the Hogs return a lot of talent.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I like Arkansas as a dark horse SEC Champ this year. John L. Smith is a tremendous wild card, but the Hogs return a lot of talent.

You have no understanding of John L. Smith's powers, do you? There WILL be at least one inexplicable loss to a Mississippi. The Hogs are going to drop a game to one of their SEC East foes. And they won't sweep Alabama and LSU.

Also, a decent chunk of the team decided to spend the offseason in apparent criminal escapades. That's going to hurt.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You have no understanding of John L. Smith's powers, do you? There WILL be at least one inexplicable loss to a Mississippi. The Hogs are going to drop a game to one of their SEC East foes. And they won't sweep Alabama and LSU.

Also, a decent chunk of the team decided to spend the offseason in apparent criminal escapades. That's going to hurt.

No, I understand all that.

I just figure the timing is right for possible upsets against Alabama and LSU. Again, it's a dark horse pick - they won't win the SEC Championship on their own. They'll need a few dominoes to fall the right way.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'm gonna try to guess the ACC's Bowls.

1.Florida State- Orange Bowl

2.Virginia Tech- Chick-Fil-A Bowl

3. Clemson- Sun Bowl

4.Wake Forest- Champs Sports Bowl

5.Georgia Tech- Belk Bowl

6.NC State- Music City Bowl

7.Virginia- Independence Bowl

8.UNC- Military Bowl

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

3. Clemson- Sun Bowl

8.UNC- Military Bowl

UNC's banned from the postseason this season.

Today, we are all otaku.

3. Clemson- Sun Bowl

8.UNC- Military Bowl

UNC's banned from the postseason this season.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived