Your interactions with sports mascots

BigMac12

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he Jay Z is going for the grimmy city look and Brooklyn is full of rats especially in the Subway tunnels

CIMG2019r.JPG

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I used to be friends with a guy who did mascot stuff, and a few times I was his spotter/assistant.

Got into some football games for free that way.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I highly disagree. Sly Fox is so cool he gives me high fives when he sees me, and he was in Sir Charles' famous Taco Bell commercial during Super Bowl XLIV.

Picture-51.png

I like Sly too, but it seems they are discarding everything that made me a fan why not pick a mascot that sucks to go with a logo that suck.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

My friend used to be Bucky The Bronco at Santa Clara University basketball and soccer games. They didn't pay him nearly enough for all the abuse he took at the hands of little kids. They're vicious monsters those brats. :shocked:

My friend used to be Bucky The Bronco at Santa Clara University basketball and soccer games. They didn't pay him nearly enough for all the abuse he took at the hands of little kids. They're vicious monsters those brats. :shocked:

THIS.

I made the mistake of going into a section filled with girl scouts at a football game once. My costume had a big feather tail, and the pants were a bit big, so it was a bit hard to keep them up under normal conditions. Then the girl scouts started pulling on my tail and clinging to my legs. I was lucky to get out of their without getting pantsed.

Also, another time I was handing out small gifts to 7th and 8th graders. I had a plastic shopping bag, and I would open it so they could get a goodie (they were like pens and notepads and key rings) The greedy little brats all went for the bag at the same time, and about 10 of them had their hands in it. Plastic shopping bags aren't made to support that kind of pressure, so the handles started to stretch. Thankfully, the bag hit empty just before the handles broke.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived