Santa Cruz Warriors unveil logo (NBA D-League)

The Golden One

The D-League sure likes strange venues.

First we had the practice court turned main venue in Bakersfield that holds only 500 and only sells club/suite seats.

Now a tent?

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Nice, but it reminded me of this

asu_lockup_h2_m.jpg

My thoughts exactly. As long as they don't "adopt" black as an official team color...

Both of you beat me to it! But I do like the logo, nothing too over the top.

I think it's too close to the ASU logo. If I were the designer of the ASU logo I'd be upset and if I were the designer of the Santa Cruz logo I'd have a pit in my stomach.

Nice, but it reminded me of this

asu_lockup_h2_m.jpg

My thoughts exactly. As long as they don't "adopt" black as an official team color...

Both of you beat me to it! But I do like the logo, nothing too over the top.

I think it's too close to the ASU logo. If I were the designer of the ASU logo I'd be upset and if I were the designer of the Santa Cruz logo I'd have a pit in my stomach.

Honestly, they really arent that close. They are both upward facing trident, but almost every small detail is different.

The D-League sure likes strange venues.

First we had the practice court turned main venue in Bakersfield that holds only 500 and only sells club/suite seats.

Now a tent?

That's because the D-League is less a league and more a bunch of practice squads thrown together. And none of the venues is more pathetic than the LA D-Fenders "venue".

Archived