2012 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

Preseason gets underway tonight. A lot of new faces in new places. Can BC repeat, is this the last kick of the can for Anthony Calvillo, can Drew Tate replace Henry Burris full time in Calgary, can the Bombers end 22 years of frustration. All will play out over the next six months.

Looks freaking weird seeing Burris and Ray go against one another, not in red or green.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a big CFL follower, but was wondering if Dan Lefevour has a chance to make/play for Hamilton this year.

He's played the last few series in tonight's preseason game vs. Toronto.

can the Bombers end 22 years of frustration.

Sure the hell hope so.

To bad the Bombers won't play at IGF until September but I can wait. Looking forward to it.

It is too bad. I'm going to Winnipeg in late August I believe, and was hoping to see a game there.

I wonder... Will there be another regular season game in Halifax again this season?

It's been Moncton the last few years, and I don't think there having one this year. As far as I know Hamilton will be a traveling team next season, with games in London, Moncton, etc. Ti-Cats fan could probably shed more light on it.

Bad news. Investors Group Field will not be open until 2013, due to weather hampering the Stadium construction, knew this would happen :/.

Oh well, now its officially the last year of CanadInns Stadium.

You all know where my loyalties lie. Is this AC's last year? Who knows. Will the Alouettes reclaim the Grey Cup this year? HELL YEAH!!!!!!

You should all know where mine are as well.

Als vs Stamps would be a cool Grey Cup.

Although Stamps TiCats would have a built in story line.

Those aren't predictions, but matchups that would be fun...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Bad news. Investors Group Field will not be open until 2013, due to weather hampering the Stadium construction, knew this would happen :/.

Oh well, now its officially the last year of CanadInns Stadium.

I had a feeling this might happen as well. We can enjoy CanadInns one last time.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, but I like how the Bombers are handling it. Promote from within, it's what gave them Fred Reid, it's what gave them Chris Garrett, maybe Bloi-Dei Dorzon is that next guy. Also I think you pretty much nailed it in the predictions.

I think the East could be a toss up, Toronto finally got a quarterback. Should be a really close division between the four.

Glad to see this here. I thought it disappeared. I guess the mods can graveyard my topic of the same name.

Can't wait for June 30 and the return of Ray to Edmonton. Should be a good game.

Should the Cats have signed Joffrey Reynolds instead of Avon Cobourne?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived