The United States of College Football

OfficialBailey7

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure about most of the other parts of the map, but UNH, Rhode Island, and BC are all wrong. You have UNH is Western Mass/Vermont, and it should be where Rhode Island is. Rhode Island is also to the south of Massachusetts, so it does not make sense to have it above BC. I think you should put UNH where RI is, RI where BC is, and BC where UNH is. That would make it much more accurate.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I'm not sure about most of the other parts of the map, but UNH, Rhode Island, and BC are all wrong. You have UNH is Western Mass/Vermont, and it should be where Rhode Island is. Rhode Island is also to the south of Massachusetts, so it does not make sense to have it above BC. I think you should put UNH where RI is, RI where BC is, and BC where UNH is. That would make it much more accurate.

Could I just witch BC and RI because I dont want to make BC any smaller and I cant squeeze it in where UNH is.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Looks great. Thank for for getting rid of the pixelation. This map really looks professional now. I especially love what you did with UT. Aside from some geographical innacuracies, and the absence of UCLA, great work!

I added UCLA right above Southern Cal.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Super pixelated, and almost exactly like mine. But whatever.

I like that you tried to include multiple sports, but there are some glaring omissions.

-LA Dodgers

-UNC Tar Heels (especially since both Duke and NC State made the cut)

-Notre Dame Fighting Irish (hate 'em, but they still have legions of fans)

-Alabama Crimson Tide & Tennessee Volunteers - best two SEC programs all time. Somehow Auburn and Arky made the cut?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

You kinda made Illinois to big and stretching more up. They're somewhat popular here in Chicago, but Chicago is full of ND/NU fans, but U of I is popular to.

Super pixelated, and almost exactly like mine. But whatever.

I like that you tried to include multiple sports, but there are some glaring omissions.

-LA Dodgers

-UNC Tar Heels (especially since both Duke and NC State made the cut)

-Notre Dame Fighting Irish (hate 'em, but they still have legions of fans)

-Alabama Crimson Tide & Tennessee Volunteers - best two SEC programs all time. Somehow Auburn and Arky made the cut?

And the White Sox.... <_<

Champs-3.pngAppreciatethegame.png

"My name is Ignatius Peabody Nobel from East Westerton, Missouri.and this is my friend, um, Ted"

Obviously you have some logos slightly off due to space/shape issues, but you should definitely swap Nevada and BYU. Also switch Navy and Rutgers.

The Northeast is obviously very compact, but if you intend to switch RI and BC, you should also put Buffalo where Army is. Move up both UConn and UNH, so that UNH is where Buffalo is now, and UConn is about equal with BC, and it should leave you plenty of space to fit Army between Rutgers and UConn.

Archived