Funniest customized jerseys ever

johnnysama

A buddy of mine sent this to me. I still can't believe it's real.

enhanced-buzz-4557-1319417834-5.jpg

What can't you believe? That the Biebz and Selena went to a Jets game together decked out in jerseys?

Hey, it could've been 96 for part of the game. Maybe as a way of showing how many millions they made last year?

Nah. It's a 69 joke.

I don't know what's worse; Bieber and Gomez trying to be funny by playing on an old and tired immature joke despite their squeaky clean, Disney personal images... or wondering if Selena is really down for that.

Well here's a picture of a 19/20 year old Selena Gomez in a bikini drinking liquor from a brown paper bag to remove the squeaky clean image from your head:

selena-gomez-vanessa-hudgens-ashley-benson-liquor-store-20-435x580.jpg

So she probably is down for it

I'm gonna assume you're joking rather than thinking that a girl drinking (could be a screenshot from shooting a movie scene) means she's down for whatever. Because otherwise, you'd really be rather misguided... and creepy.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna assume you're joking rather than thinking that a girl drinking (could be a screenshot from shooting a movie scene) means she's down for whatever. Because otherwise, you'd really be rather misguided... and creepy.

That it is.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

A buddy of mine sent this to me. I still can't believe it's real.

enhanced-buzz-4557-1319417834-5.jpg

What can't you believe? That the Biebz and Selena went to a Jets game together decked out in jerseys?

Hey, it could've been 96 for part of the game. Maybe as a way of showing how many millions they made last year?

Nah. It's a 69 joke.

I don't know what's worse; Bieber and Gomez trying to be funny by playing on an old and tired immature joke despite their squeaky clean, Disney personal images... or wondering if Selena is really down for that.

Well here's a picture of a 19/20 year old Selena Gomez in a bikini drinking liquor from a brown paper bag to remove the squeaky clean image from your head:

selena-gomez-vanessa-hudgens-ashley-benson-liquor-store-20-435x580.jpg

So she probably is down for it

Yes it was a joke. No need to worry. As for your last comment....same here

Manchester-City-icon.png

I can't find the picture online but I remember years ago seeing a picture of New York Ranger jerseys with Crackhead and Headache on the backs. (Theo Fleury and Eric Lindros )

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

EDIT: Beat to it

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived