The "What If..." Turf Color Series

nash61

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixed the links. Work now?

Yep

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Fixed the links. Work now?

Yep

Same here.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

These are interesting concepts, but I really hope the NFL saves colored fields to the college kids. Once one NFL team gets this, you'll be seeing every other team want one too. I am rather shocked that more college teams haven't done this yet. The only ones I can think of are Boise St (WOW green looks weird to see!) and Eastern Washington

EWU.jpg

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

These are interesting concepts, but I really hope the NFL saves colored fields to the college kids. Once one NFL team gets this, you'll be seeing every other team want one too. I am rather shocked that more college teams haven't done this yet. The only ones I can think of are Boise St (WOW green looks weird to see!) and Eastern Washington

Central Arkansas as well.

8e8dc987a152317b39da97dccb73a986.jpg

I didn't think anything could look worse than Eastern Washington's red field. I guess I've been proven wrong.

I didn't think anything could look worse than Eastern Washington's red field. I guess I've been proven wrong.

Yeah that's a little much even for me...

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

How about colored ice? Black ice?

lakingsblackice.png

Wish granted.

I've seen green ice for St. Patricks day and pink for Breast cancer. Really never looks good...

green-ice-erie-otters.jpg

Bleh. That looks like they just dyed the water they used for the top layers. Proper way would have been to take the ice out, repaint, then re-ice it.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

How about colored ice? Black ice?

lakingsblackice.png

Wish granted.

I've seen green ice for St. Patricks day and pink for Breast cancer. Really never looks good...

green-ice-erie-otters.jpg

Bleh. That looks like they just dyed the water they used for the top layers. Proper way would have been to take the ice out, repaint, then re-ice it.

The proper way would have taken too long and too much work for a one night only event.

Archived