Rays new TBTC

Island_Style

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that is a really good fauxback.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

You know what, it doesn't look like the best uniform setup around, and I know how some people feel about fauxbacks, but it's all in good fun and helps bring a nice quirk into a long 162 game season. Kudos to the Rays for thinking outside the box and coming up with something like that

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Y'all know all those "recolored logos/uniform" concepts that used to pop up in the Concepts forum? Well, that's essentially what this is, a straight ripjob of the San Diego Padres...then they went all Cincinnati Reds with the front number.

BUT...this is what the Rays do. Funny quirky things like this. And it helps them?I guess. So good on them. Have fun (Devil) Rays.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You know what, it doesn't look like the best uniform setup around, and I know how some people feel about fauxbacks, but it's all in good fun and helps bring a nice quirk into a long 162 game season. Kudos to the Rays for thinking outside the box and coming up with something like that

Thank you! If only more people could be as open minded as you. I'm definitely not a huge fan of these, but I applaud their creativity and willingness to do something out of the box.

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

The road team, Detroit, will be stealing that show.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived