Unique equipment

Ark

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That headband is inside-out. It's probably the same style he used to wear, he just wears the logo on the inside. Is there a reason refused to wear the logo rightside up? It has to be some kind of statement.

He said he wanted to turn the NBA upside down.

That's dumb enough on it's own, but after being told he can't wear the logo upside down, he decided to wear the headband inside out so the logo didn't show at all. It could just be that he's a dumbass, but it seems like there is more to it.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

That headband is inside-out. It's probably the same style he used to wear, he just wears the logo on the inside. Is there a reason refused to wear the logo rightside up? It has to be some kind of statement.

That's dumb enough on it's own, but after being told he can't wear the logo upside down, he decided to wear the headband inside out so the logo didn't show at all. It could just be that he's a dumbass, but it seems like there is more to it.

Only two things I can think of: some sort of "FU" to the NBA or a superstition (and therefore, it remains upside when inside out). Perhaps he had his breakout game and later realized he'd accidentally had it upside down.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Only two things I can think of: some sort of "FU" to the NBA or a superstition (and therefore, it remains upside when inside out). Perhaps he had his breakout game and later realized he'd accidentally had it upside down.

Or maybe he just hates David Stern and wants to get him all angry or whatever. That might be it

Go A's!

I still remember this card from the early 1980s. I wonder whether he'd broken his jaw or something.

1981-topps-445-ellis-valentine.jpg

That facemask looks like it would impale his face if his helmet got twisted sideways.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Mark Messier's first attempt at the M11 helmet

Legends+of+Hockey+Game+NoiSIfBmsWJl.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Or maybe he just hates David Stern and wants to get him all angry or whatever. That might be it

Rondo, along with Lebron and Carmelo wear their headbands inside-out. It's some illuminati thing going on.

Dan Blackburn's double blocker combo:

blackburn2.jpg

nhl_g_howe_gb1_576.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Archived