Deion.Blackwell8's College Football Concepts

Deion.Blackwell8

Time to get some college football concepts out! It's been too long. As some of you know, I use MS paint to make these but I don't use that as an excuse. I try hard to make my concepts look as good as they can in programs like Inkscape. I will be doing all brands, not just Nike as I know BB08 is doing. Though I will be doing some switches, for example Georgia Tech will be Nike. Alright so the first team is the --

Oregon Ducks

This is what I believe Oregon will be switching to for the upcoming season. However Oregon will probably come up with some different alts. These are based off the Oregon rose bowl unis. I brought back the yellow helmet and pants and let the carbon and steel go. Also brought back the wordmark on the pants leg.

Uniforms 1 - Uniforms 2 - Uniforms 3 - Uniforms 4

C&C!

Yeah don't love the 1 on the uniforms 4 section, but other than that this is an awesome Oregon set, especially the yellow jerseys. Can't wait for Michigan and keep up the good work!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Very Classy! Best Paint concepts that I have perhaps ever seen.

Wow, didn't read the whole first post and didn't realize these were made on Paint. Just gained a whole new respect for that Oregon concept. Nice job!

Cohenj.png

No complaints from me. However, just as a bonus, I'd like to see a special game white uniform, perhaps iridescent green helmet, with the iridescent numbers like they had in the Rose Bowl. That'd look cool.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I may go back and add a special alternate for Oregon later but for now I'm gonna keep them the same.

Team Two...

Georgia Bulldogs

Don't be tricked by how many options there are here for UGA. This is still a nice clean set. I went with the number font that UGA basketball uses on their jerseys. I think it really gives these unis a unique look whereas the current block numbers make UGA's unis a little boring. I took a little something from the pro combat rivalry unis and made the numbers black w/ a silver stroke. Looks 10x better this way IMO. Had to bring back the black jersey/pants/helmet...added in white and silver lids and pants.

Uniforms 1 - Uniforms 2 - Uniforms 3 - Uniforms 4 - Uniforms 5

This is a fantastic Georgia set, building on their already good set. The number font looks great. The silver outline on the numbers is adventurous, but I actually kinda like it. My one suggestion is that you put the names on the back in red on the black jerseys and black on the red jerseys instead of silver. Another excellent concept.

Cohenj.png

No black pants and no black helmets are my only complaints. Silver helmets and black jerseys are okay because they are Georgia's history. Black numbers on red jerseys works without a "UGA" or "GEORGIA" over it otherwise it becomes a Chicago Bulls ripoff. Bravo.

Then I told that teacher lady the only three letters I need to know are U, S, and A.

The al black looks way to much like Rutgers. Other than that, nice job. I love the silver.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Conceptually, I love UGA! As a Georgia fan, I've always thought their combo of red-black-silver can serve for some fantastic alternates, but in real life any alternate has to accept so much criticism. Fantastic job. I guess you might have seen my concept for them--bottom line is they have a wonderful color scheme and a wonderful template for their uniform that bodes well for some really awesome--yet classy--alternates. Love the look as a huge Dawg fan. If only it was real life...

Archived