Ugliest Uniforms/Logos in Sports

OfficialBailey7

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawthorn-diamonds-6x4-600x400.jpg

This is Navy Blue with Gold and Brown diamonds, White collar and cuffs.

Worn once, forever known as the Fugly.

070611_wce_jumper.jpg

The Dog's Breakfast. What happens when you can't decide whether the colours should be Light Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Ochre or Yellow. Go with all of them.

33tpggm.jpg

The wee stain. What can we do with the old sheets from the nursing home? They seem to be stained from years of bladder control problems. Make them into a football jumper. Perhaps not the best pic to show it, but the Gold gradient started turning white just as the jumpers appeared over the top of the shorts, making them look urine stained.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

070611_wce_jumper.jpg

The Dog's Breakfast. What happens when you can't decide whether the colours should be Light Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Ochre or Yellow. Go with all of them.

33tpggm.jpg

The wee stain. What can we do with the old sheets from the nursing home? They seem to be stained from years of bladder control problems. Make them into a football jumper. Perhaps not the best pic to show it, but the Gold gradient started turning white just as the jumpers appeared over the top of the shorts, making them look urine stained.

What teams are the first two I have neve seen them before?

The Flyers logo is a classic. I can see someone young who grew up on slick computer generated logos thinking the "P with wings" looks cheesy. But really, you have to just stare at it in it's whole, almost forgetting it being a flying P, and the thing is just darn cool to look at. And I say that as someone who's hated the Flyers since I was 7.

khmovcnezy06c3nm05ccn0oj2.gif

stuff about mismatched Boston roads

The solution is to go with red lettering and navy blue undershirts home and away.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Flyers logo is a classic. I can see someone young who grew up on slick computer generated logos thinking the "P with wings" looks cheesy. But really, you have to just stare at it in it's whole, almost forgetting it being a flying P, and the thing is just darn cool to look at. And I say that as someone who's hated the Flyers since I was 7.

Well yeah, maybe I was a little harsh. Its not one of ugliest logos, Im just not really a fan.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

070611_wce_jumper.jpg

33tpggm.jpg

What teams are the first two I have neve seen them before?

Hawthorn Hawks (normally wear Brown and Gold)

West Coast Eagles (normally wear Blue & Gold)

Check out my site, all the jumpers ever worn are in there, link below.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Sabres18.png

I'm not really sure what Buffalo was thinking ditching the blue and yellow for these monstrosities. Unfortunately, the first attempt to bring back the original color scheme was terrible, except for the alt.

Sabres23.png

Moving south, it's amazing how a great pair of home and away jerseys could be completely ruined by a terrible alt.

Stars07.png

The Gorton's jerseys are absolutely terrible, though sometimes I wonder what that logo would look like if in the Islanders' regular colors and paired with a more straightforward jersey.

Islanders16.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Sabres18.png

I'm not really sure what Buffalo was thinking ditching the blue and yellow for these monstrosities. Unfortunately, the first attempt to bring back the original color scheme was terrible, except for the alt.

Sabres23.png

They were thinking it's about time they had a good looking jersey. The Sabres so called "classic" jerseys are among the most overrated in all of sports. The logo is poorly rendered & does not contrast on the blue iteration, the striping is inconsistant and colours have always suited St Louis better. Red Black and slate are much more suited for a team named after a weapon and the logo actually looks like a Buffalo instead of a white blob.

Los%20Angeles%20Lakers%20Logo.png

I'm being serious. The "speed" lines plus the incomplete outline around the basketball (not to mention the missing lines inside of it) make the logo look amateurish and unfinished. I don't know why everyone considers this to be a "classic" logo. If a modernization is needed, then modernize it. But as it is now it's one of the worst logos in all of US pro sports.

The Gorton's jerseys are absolutely terrible, though sometimes I wonder what that logo would look like if in the Islanders' regular colors and paired with a more straightforward jersey.

Islanders16.png

I actually like the logo, and it would probably look a lot better with the normal color scheme, hell even a little bit of the teal as a trim maybe... and the jersey design itself is overly gaudy

Archived