Logos or uniforms you associate with a sports moment

kajeet

Miami_Dolphins_helmet.png--> ace-ventura-pet-detective.jpg

Folks...we have ourselves a new winner.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know how we sometimes see the argument around these parts about how a team should always wear their best look in their biggest games?

Well...granted, the Saints were pretty well forced into wearing white, but anyway...that picture there is perfect proof of evidence.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

You know how we sometimes see the argument around these parts about how a team should always wear their best look in their biggest games?

Well...granted, the Saints were pretty well forced into wearing white, but anyway...that picture there is perfect proof of evidence.

Yeah, I can remember being so nervous leading up to that game that the Saints were going to wear their black pants. It would've been such a "Saints" move to choose their worst look in the biggest game of the franchise's history. I'm so glad they decided to go with the gold pants because that, combined with the colts blue and the darkness of the surroundings, made for one of the best looking Super Bowls we've had.

For me, to this day, whenever the Bengals wear all-black, I still think of this:

kimo.jpg

It's one of several reasons I wish the Bengals would stop wearing all-black.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Kimo von f'in Oelhoffen. Bastard. :P

6-2 became 8-8 after this 2008 Monday Night Disaster

Hines+Ward+Pittsburgh+Steelers+v+Washington+_JVt9IXCQZUl.jpg

That one still haunts me.

As does this disaster of a game in the one time we wore this uniform:

800px-redskins_vs_giants_line_of_scrimmage_throwbacks.jpg

Shame, we looked awesome. Wore it once.

Denver's Orange Crush always makes me think of SB XXII, specifically the Skins' 35 points in the 2nd quarter.

doug-williams.jpg?w=560

super-bowl-xxii-doug-williams-terry-smith.jpg

We wore that uniform for all three of our SB wins, so I can't associate it with just one.

87Redskins.png

Yeah, I can remember being so nervous leading up to that game that the Saints were going to wear their black pants. It would've been such a "Saints" move to choose their worst look in the biggest game of the franchise's history. I'm so glad they decided to go with the gold pants because that, combined with the colts blue and the darkness of the surroundings, made for one of the best looking Super Bowls we've had.

For me, to this day, whenever the Bengals wear all-black, I still think of this:

kimo.jpg

It's one of several reasons I wish the Bengals would stop wearing all-black.

Ugh...

I remember as soon as that happened, I walked out of the room and had that feeling you get when you know the night is not going to end well.

Kitna tried, but the outcome was no surprise at all.

Even though I saw the jerseys plenty in the 90s, own both versions of the original, and love that the Mariners brought them back... this is what I think of when I see that jersey.

20120604021331%21Ken_Griffey_Jr.%27s_Winning_Run.png

It sort of counts, right? :P

When I saw that I thought of this. B)

The-Sandlot-movie.jpg

Archived