Logos/uniforms you would bring back

kajeet

I wished Navy and Army would use these full time :grin:

2011-Navy-Pro-Combat-Uniform-5.jpg

2011-Army-Pro-Combat-Uniform-9.jpg

I would definitely agree on Navy, with the exception of the black drop shadow, which is barley noticeable on the blue. I know there is a lot of tradition at Army and Navy, but the days of them being truly relevant somewhat over and they are probably most watched vs. Notre Dame and Army, so the helmet would at least not look like their opponent's in those games. Plus the anchor helmet is great. It's nice to see a "special" helmet that is not gaudy.

For Army, I don't like the stencil font and don't see much upgrade there.

For Army, I'd bring back these.

armyfootball1.jpg

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ELWAYJOHN16X20%281994ORANGETBJERSEY%29.jpg

Maybe with a different helmet, but this would transfer easily to a modern template.

Yes. A thousand times yes. I loved this look.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Maybe with a different helmet, but this would transfer easily to a modern template.

That Broncos look is VERY 60s ..... they also wore their white away version against the Bills at Rich Stadium that season. I thought they looked great in them.

But ......... It's the Raiders 1963 away uniform and logo that I love.!!!

Can't beat those silver away numbers ... they were great for NFL-75 in 1994 as seen in the photo, but they ruined it for AFL-50 in 2009 because the black outline was way too thick.

Would love to see the Raiders bring the 1994 throwback away version back full-time.

raider94.jpgden-sharpe.jpg

444.gif

e451xq79hj1fo4yh642jpbjll.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

That Broncos look is VERY 60s ..... they also wore their white away version against the Bills at Rich Stadium that season. I thought they looked great in them.

But ......... It's the Raiders 1963 away uniform and logo that I love.!!!

Can't beat those silver away numbers ... they were great for NFL-75 in 1994 as seen in the photo, but they ruined it for AFL-50 in 2009 because the black outline was way too thick.

Would love to see the Raiders bring the 1994 throwback away version back full-time.

raider94.jpgden-sharpe.jpg

I like the Broncos jersey, but I HATE that orange helmet. Use a white helmet and you got a winner, IMO.

maple-leafs-grabovski.jpg

As a full-time jersey or as an alternate?

I grew up watching the Leafs with the signal crossing Lake Ontario and coming in crystal clear in WNY, but they were not wearing those unis, that's way before my time. They were my team when I had my beloved Buffalo Hockey-Bisons. I love that uniform and logo above, if you were asking me I'd love to see 'em as primary and how the blue set would look.

Loved those hooped sox too.

The Maple Leaf with the jagged-edge rocks !!!

I wish the Mariners would bring these back I hate how the current navy alternates don't have the piping and how its the only jersey with the different font for the player name and number

The one i want

jersey13.jpg

instead of

68415_01_lg.jpg

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

I would definitely bring this back. I like the orange Browns jerseys unlike most of the posters on here....

Nike%20Trent%20Richardson%20Orange%20Jersey%20Cleveland%20Browns%20No.33.jpg

523097.jpg

I don't know where that Richardson jersey is from, but that brown trim/shadow around the numbers looks like it was sewed on by someone who was blind, drunk, and missing 8 fingers.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

I would definitely bring this back. I like the orange Browns jerseys unlike most of the posters on here....

Nike%20Trent%20Richardson%20Orange%20Jersey%20Cleveland%20Browns%20No.33.jpg

523097.jpg

I don't know where that Richardson jersey is from, but that brown trim/shadow around the numbers looks like it was sewed on by someone who was blind, drunk, and missing 8 fingers or from a Chinese sweatshop. B)

369127_display_image.jpg

marc_jackson.jpg

Yes! Bring back size X-Small NBA uniforms!

Bogues was one of my favorite players of all time. Amazing, 5'3" in the NBA...and a starter!

Next year, I have the feeling we'll be posting the Miami Dolphins in this thread.

87Redskins.png

Archived