Justin's NHL - LA/ANA Stadium Series ADDED

jncox9

Justin, just wanted to say that your work is phenomenal. It's clean, not rushed, and well presented. Keep up the good work. I'm enjoying your concepts.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin, just wanted to say that your work is phenomenal. It's clean, not rushed, and well presented. Keep up the good work. I'm enjoying your concepts.

Thanks! I take pride in making quality concepts rather than just pumping out design after design. I appreciate your kind comment.

Bump. Any more comments on the Sharks set?

I really like what you've done with the Sharks. I wish there was orange though. Just as trim though. But even without these are nice.

Yeah, I really like orange as a Sharks trim color too. Most people complain and say they hate it so I left it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Long time no post, life got busy. New concept today!

Nashville Predators

NashvillePredators(FullSet)_JustinCox.png

This is a sort of mixing of eras. I was never a fan of the Preds original jerseys until I saw a few concepts, one by Steven G. and the other on here. Both concepts did a great job of putting that unique template into gold and blue. This concept is largely inspired by, and similar to Steven's. I wanted to use that unique arm striping in a more simplistic way while still showing off that awesome gold/yellow jersey! I also made a nod to the previous alternate jersey by placing a sublimated checkerboard pattern on the hems and cuffs. The rest is pretty self explanatory but I'd love to know what y'all thought!

That checkerboard needs to be in more places than just the hemline. It's out of place there now, but if it's tied in somewhere else, it'll work. I think it should be on the shoulders, but you could also put the checkerboard in the blue instead of the yellow and be just as effective, if not moreso because it'll be more subtle

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Hello everyone, I have a new concept to share really quickly.

Ottawa Senators

OttawaSens2.0-JustinCox.png

A while back I did a Sens concept but looking back I hate it. This is my updated version with some significant changes. The biggest one being the change to black which, as I hear, is what most Ottawa fans want. I also added a third jersey which is basically a red version of their current third. I'm going to let the concept do the rest of the talking but let me know what you think in the comments section below. Thanks!

Based on this concept alone, I would give you creative control over the identities of the NHL teams. I love the 2D logo. You nailed it.

Everyone loves a roundel.

Would really love to see a big organized NHL series from you, with alternates and everything. Even pretend to know nothing about the team's current identity and start from scratch. You probably don't have the energy for that (I sure wouldn't) but I would sure love to see what you came up with. Anyway, incredible job once again. Yellow should be the dominant color for the Preds.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Another quick concept today. Am I the only one sick of the Sabres using buffaloes as their mascot? It's their city name not their team name! Here's my solution.

Sabres_JustinCox.png

We've all seen this logo mashup before. I did my own, similar version putting more emphasis on the sabres and less on the buffalo. I also added the crossed swords to the arm stripes and created a more modern look. I'll let the concept do the talking for itself but I'd love to hear your feedback!

Archived