2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

The Suns black throwbacks are awesome. They should bring them back permanently next year, maybe slightly updated.

I agree. It's a shame that, if the Suns' court is to be believed, that purple will pretty much be done away with. I wouldn't mind the Suns going primarily Orange/Black, but I certainly hope that they keep some purple trim around, and these throwbacks do a good job at that. I can even see a modernized blend of the original Suns logo, these 90s throwbacks, and their apparent new set (at least based on the court) working out well on a uniform.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they chose the wrong pacers uniform.. the mid-90's triangle stripe was way better. Plus, these aren't even that old...isn't 7 years a little too recent to throw back to? And I know the magic once threw-back to a 3 year old uniform, doesn't make it right.

Disagree. The Pinstripe Pacers era was my favorite, and I always felt those unis + the original Conseco floor paint was the most beautiful home look in all of the NBA. I'm terribly glad to have it be revived in any manner.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

they chose the wrong pacers uniform.. the mid-90's triangle stripe was way better. Plus, these aren't even that old...isn't 7 years a little too recent to throw back to? And I know the magic once threw-back to a 3 year old uniform, doesn't make it right.

Disagree. The Pinstripe Pacers era was my favorite, and I always felt those unis + the original Conseco floor paint was the most beautiful home look in all of the NBA. I'm terribly glad to have it be revived in any manner.

I've been a Pacers fan since the ABA days, and I have to say that the pinstriped unis were my least favorite. Just ugly.

It doesn't help that they were designed by Old Navy. Yes, THAT Old Navy.

full hi-res pic of this season's HWCs:

8434604411_29ba24b011_o.jpg

The Heat are selling them with Hardaway, Mourning , and Rice on them! WOOHOO!

http://www.themiamiheatstore.com/adidas-Miami-HEAT-Hardwood-Classic-Tim-Hardaway-Adult-Swingman-Jersey/PACIIDBEOPIMMJLC/Product

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Are the Pacers going to wear their throwbacks against the Heat tonight? You know like an all throwback game.

Heat will wear theirs for sure. So should the Pacers. And as I wrote above the Bucks missed the opportunity to use theirs against the Bulls as they are only one of two teams that use the same uniforms since the 90s (technically 3 if you include the 99-00 Lakers).

Are the Pacers going to wear their throwbacks against the Heat tonight? You know like an all throwback game.

Heat will wear theirs for sure. So should the Pacers. And as I wrote above the Bucks missed the opportunity to use theirs against the Bulls as they are only one of two teams that use the same uniforms since the 90s (technically 3 if you include the 99-00 Lakers).

confirmation of Pacers wearing their throwbacks tonight:

http://twitpic.com/c02jld

No Flo Jo = No Go.

That is all.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Pinstriped black jersey for the Bulls?

Thank you God!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Thank you God!

amen, brother. now can the Bulls please sell an MJ version of it?! *swoon*

They do have em on sale... (spoiler alert: they are not cheap)

http://store.nba.com...1421535.2806548

EDIT: Just noticed the only Jordan one on sale is a Mitchell and Ness authentic, hence why its so expensive. But there are more reasonably priced Pippen and Rodman Adidas swingman's of the jersey. Is Adidas not allowed to make Jordan jerseys because of his Nike/Jordan brand connection?

90758391980.gif

Thank you God!

amen, brother. now can the Bulls please sell an MJ version of it?! *swoon*

They do have em on sale... (spoiler alert: they are not cheap)

http://store.nba.com...1421535.2806548

EDIT: Just noticed the only Jordan one on sale is a Mitchell and Ness authentic, hence why its so expensive. But there are more reasonably priced Pippen and Rodman Adidas swingman's of the jersey. Is Adidas not allowed to make Jordan jerseys because of his Nike/Jordan brand connection?

Well if thats the case, just give me the Bill Wennington jersey.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

bah where are the raptors jerseys!

I don't even care if they don't wear them, at least sell them. the NBA store even has a McGrady one but only in youth sizes

Mitchell & Ness has McGrady and Vince Carter. High priced but worth it if you're a huge fan I suppose.

http://mitchellandness.com/Departments/NBA/Toronto-Raptors/Jerseys.aspx

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Archived