Conrad.

2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Just watched the Pacers/Heat highlights. Hands down, that's how the Pacers should look. I know a lot of people hate it, and I know their new (bland) set appeals to the design crowd who suckle from the teat of simplicity, but the streaks of gold and beautiful navy pinstripes make the white of the uniform glow. It felt great to watch the Pacers look like the Pacers for the first time in many years.

[/awaits backlash]

I agree, the pinstripe Pacers' look is far better than I ever gave it credit for.

no backlash here I love that look it is my favorite look for them

If the Kings don't move, I'd to see those adopted again and the current alt as the primary with a matching white one.

I love crazy '90s uniforms as much as anyone, but man, that one deserves to be left in the past.

If the Kings don't move, I'd to see those adopted again and the current alt as the primary with a matching white one.

I love crazy '90s uniforms as much as anyone, but man, that one deserves to be left in the past.

Than at least bring back the checkerboard piping. That's my favourite thing about this jersey.

This just in...Purple will still be a primary or secondary color for the Suns starting in 2013-2014 - just a darker shade (think current Hornets' Deep Purple). Orange will be the dominant color, but the Suns will use two shades.

This just in...Purple will still be a primary or secondary color for the Suns starting in 2013-2014 - just a darker shade (think current Hornets' Deep Purple). Orange will be the dominant color, but the Suns will use two shades.

That's great news. I don't mind the Suns going primarily orange and black, but they've at least got to keep purple around in some capacity. No one else in the pros (and, including top-level colleges, no one save Clemson) use orange and purple in the same color scheme.

That's great news. I don't mind the Suns going primarily orange and black, but they've at least got to keep purple around in some capacity. No one else in the pros (and, including top-level colleges, no one save Clemson) use orange and purple in the same color scheme.

Here's to me hoping the new colour is another orange, to fully endorse the 90's look with a few tweaks.

Here's to me hoping the new colour is another orange, to fully endorse the 90's look with a few tweaks.

That's what I meant - two shades of Orange, along with Dark Purple and Black (Dark Yellow, and two shades of Gray are also in there).

That's what I meant - two shades of Orange, along with Dark Purple and Black (Dark Yellow, and two shades of Gray are also in there).

YES! Thanks CWerx.

suns-logo-compare-590x226.jpg

Looks about right from the info you got, Don.

Wow, that's a lot of things.

Two shades of orange, you say?

suns-court.jpeg

160787589.jpg160787570.jpg160787579.jpg

Ahh....yes.

bPN7O.gif

The wraparound hawk is awesome, but they should lose that awful stripe on the shorts.