2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you guys feel its likely that the Cavaliers scrap their white home uniform next year in favor of wearing the gold alternates as the full time home uniform? I heard something like they petitioned the NBA to wear the gold as their full time home uniform but got rejected by the commish (Lakers only team to have a gold home uniform)

anyone know anything?

The Warriors did that, but I suppose it's possible the Cavs did, too. The NBA has seen a lot of color on color matchups this year, so I'd like to see them relax the restrictions a bit. I see no reason why the Lakers should be the only one allowed when other teams have history of it as well.

do you guys feel its likely that the Cavaliers scrap their white home uniform next year in favor of wearing the gold alternates as the full time home uniform? I heard something like they petitioned the NBA to wear the gold as their full time home uniform but got rejected by the commish (Lakers only team to have a gold home uniform)

anyone know anything?

Yeah I heard from a good source next year the Cavs are all gold next year.

Just kidding would you relax a bit the Panthers are not going to wear the black pants full time either.

first and last time, but who cares?

Interesting tidbit and a great uniform match-up. As solid as the new Pelicans logo set is, I'm really gonna miss the Hornets uniforms.

the same could be said about them vs any other team though

as for the hornets unis, since i first saw those a few years ago i havent like them or their court

i agree with the OKC era unis being better

Interesting tidbit and a great uniform match-up. As solid as the new Pelicans logo set is, I'm really gonna miss the Hornets uniforms.

Not really. This is the Brooklyn Nets' first year and they only play once in New Orleans this year, so it is the ONLY time those two uniforms will share the court, making it a rarity that will be discussed here by our descendants with exclamations of "I never knew those two teams ever played each other."

Not really. This is the Brooklyn Nets' first year and they only play once in New Orleans this year, so it is the ONLY time those two uniforms will share the court, making it a rarity that will be discussed here by our descendants with exclamations of "I never knew those two teams ever played each other."

Yeah, it will be cool to see someone post that picture ten years from now and most people won't ever remember the Brooklyn Nets ever playing the Hornets.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I wonder if those Suns uniforms make Duncan feel even older than he is.

Let's see - Tim Duncan --> Four championship rings

Sonics & Suns --> one (1979)

FYP

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

anyone know anything?

Dear Mr Mevins31.

I'm Dan Gilbert, owner of your Cleveland Cavaliers. I've been losing sleep after reading your copious posts about our home whites. I haven't had so many sleepless nights since Lebron left and I made that stupid promise that we would win a championship before him (stupid me). I gotta say that we are changing our uniforms to GOLD FULL TIME beginning next season (you got us, I guess we can't get anything by CCSL'ers like yourself). Sorry for wasting your money. In exchange I will personally hand deliver a brand new 2015 Gold Lebron Cavaliers jersey (after we resign him...oops cats outta the bag now) with the brand new comic sans name plate and a pair of game used Brad Daugherty sneakers. Accept this as a token of appreciation for all of your years as a Cavs fan.

Sleep well, Cleveland Mr. Mevins31

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day thanks to our new Gold Home Unis....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only: Using GOLD as our primary!!!!

anyone know anything?

Dear Mr Mevins31.

I'm Dan Gilbert, owner of your Cleveland Cavaliers. I've been losing sleep after reading your copious posts about our home whites. I haven't had so many sleepless nights since Lebron left and I made that stupid promise that we would win a championship before him (stupid me). I gotta say that we are changing our uniforms to GOLD FULL TIME beginning next season (you got us, I guess we can't get anything by CCSL'ers like yourself). Sorry for wasting your money. In exchange I will personally hand deliver a brand new 2015 Gold Lebron Cavaliers jersey (after we resign him...oops cats outta the bag now) with the brand new comic sans name plate and a pair of game used Brad Daugherty sneakers. Accept this as a token of appreciation for all of your years as a Cavs fan.

Sleep well, Cleveland Mr. Mevins31

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day thanks to our new Gold Home Unis....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only: Using GOLD as our primary!!!!

If your gonna write a letter as Dan Gilbert, you gotta type it in Comic Sans just like he did lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived