2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

This may or may not be where the new Knicks jersey will be released but this is cool set up to review their logo, showing the history and progress the Knicks jerseys have gone through

I read somewhere that Stoudemire and Chandler are hosting some sort of event to release the jerseys.

564518_10151402193334616_792554908_n.jpg

This image is from their facebook page. Ever so slightly shows that the uniforms that were captured from the 2k13 video's are correct and the arms cuffs do stop half way to 3/4 of the way down

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may or may not be where the new Knicks jersey will be released but this is cool set up to review their logo, showing the history and progress the Knicks jerseys have gone through

I read somewhere that Stoudemire and Chandler are hosting some sort of event to release the jerseys.

564518_10151402193334616_792554908_n.jpg

This image is from their facebook page. Ever so slightly shows that the uniforms that were captured from the 2k13 video's are correct and the arms cuffs do stop half way to 3/4 of the way down

yeah that's pretty awesome.. looks to be exactly like the 2k jerseys

Silver outline on New York and probably numbers is completely not needed and a complete break from tradition. The Knicks have had orange numbers outlined in only white/ blue since 1967, except for the Bernard King unis. To change from that only to add a nearly invisible outline is stupid.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Silver outline on New York and probably numbers is completely not needed and a complete break from tradition. The Knicks have had orange numbers outlined in only white/ blue since 1967, except for the Bernard King unis. To change from that only to add a nearly invisible outline is stupid.

+1

Honestly, I was never a fan of black for the Knicks, but they used it pretty well. This seems like change for change's sake to me.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

amen.

at least don't put the grey NEXT to the white, where it fades into obscurity. weak.

Came across it in another forum that Heat's away black jersey will now have Miami instead of Heat like before.

Can't verify it but found this:

1a_authentic_jerseys_img_3.jpg

Yep. Black jerseys on sale all around town.

hollywoodp.jpg

Surprised the Heat haven't had a complete uniform redesign, yet.

Why does this surprise you?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Presumably gray will always be against white, so you'll never see it except in an image like this. I doubt we'll even be able to tell in HD when they zoom in on Carmelo shooting a free throw. This is the definition of unnecessary. White, Royal, and Orange, boom, call it a day.

Presumably gray will always be against white, so you'll never see it except in an image like this. I doubt we'll even be able to tell in HD when they zoom in on Carmelo shooting a free throw. This is the definition of unnecessary. White, Royal, and Orange, boom, call it a day.

QFT

$$$$

That's probably why they changed the roads from 'HEAT' to 'MIAMI'. A small tweak that cost them very little money, yet tons of Heat and LeBron fans will go buy it because they need the newest jersey. It will still net them a ton of new jersey sales, and cost a lot less than a complete redesign.

jNTsTyQ.png

$$$$

That's probably why they changed the roads from 'HEAT' to 'MIAMI'. A small tweak that cost them very little money, yet tons of Heat and LeBron fans will go buy it because they need the newest jersey. It will still net them a ton of new jersey sales, and cost a lot less than a complete redesign.

They actually went through with it? I don't like it. To me, the Heat are a team where having the team name instead of the city/state name on the road works for them, similarly to how the Trail Blazers were. Not that Portland's or Miami's don't/won't look good, but I prefer it how it was.

Archived