2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The late-'90s Cavs uniforms were STILL better than anything they've worn before or since. A powder blue alternate would have looked amazing.

I know you love putting crazy opinions out there, but... the Kemp-era blue-lighting mess? Seriously?

Huh? I'm talking about these uniforms:

$%28KGrHqIOKk!E27lU1m7zBNz!mTfjb!~~_3.JPG

These actually were pretty good. They look so 90s, but they did 90s in the very best way with these. This uniform is probably the most timeless thing created in the whole decade.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The late-'90s Cavs uniforms were STILL better than anything they've worn before or since. A powder blue alternate would have looked amazing.

I know you love putting crazy opinions out there, but... the Kemp-era blue-lighting mess? Seriously?

Huh? I'm talking about these uniforms:

$%28KGrHqIOKk!E27lU1m7zBNz!mTfjb!~~_3.JPG

Still not any good. Neither the logo or colour scheme fits the name at all. The two most recent sets (the James set and the current set) both manged to look great and capture the spirit of the name.

That 90s /early 2000s logo would have made a great Nets logo though.

The Cavs' current look is terribly boring. I understand that they want to distance themselves from the LeBron era for some reason, but that look was easily the best they've ever had, and would still be a top-tier look in the league if they had kept it.

amen. simpler is not better in this case. the Bron-Cavs unis were the best "modern" unis of the last 10-15 years, imo.

This.

ain't bad but it doesn't beat the likes of the nike designed kobe, kd, and lebron

I'd have to disagree with that. This logo is executed really well and is symbolic on multiple levels. Lebron and KD's is just their initials. Not that those are bad logos, but I feel that this one is designed much better.

spacer.png

Archived