Conrad.

2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Nice approach by the Spurs, but I hope they mantained the same side pannels...

If I'm right there's still a lot new uniforms yet to be revealed:

-Brooklyn Home&Away

-Denver Yellow Alt

2m7de1j.jpg

-Golden State Yellow Alt

-LA Lakers possible new alternate

-Phoenix new unis?

-Sacto new checkboard

-Wizards blue alternate?

lakers new alt? i haven't heard anything about that

you also didn't mention the Clips or Sixers. Both are getting blue alts this year. Sixers has been confirmed I think

-Denver Yellow Alt

2m7de1j.jpg

Love love love those uniforms. Still holding out to see the sidepanels. But this could be my favorite alt, probably ever.

I love the idea of that, but I'd rather see the team name above the stripe and the number below.

you also didn't mention the Clips or Sixers. Both are getting blue alts this year. Sixers has been confirmed I think

according to the catalog PDF that was posted a month or two ago, these are the 2012-13 uni changes / new stuff:

- Charlotte Home and Away

- Cleveland Gold Alt

- Clippers Blue Alt

- New York Home and Away

- Brooklyn Home and Away

- Denver Gold Alt

- Spurs Silver Alt

- Phoenix Home and Away

- Oklahoma City Navy Alt

- Portland (Silver?) Alt

- Golden State Gold Alt

Thusfar, the document has been correct, so i see no reason that any 2012-13 uni plans will deviate from this run-down.

-Denver Yellow Alt

2m7de1j.jpg

Love love love those uniforms. Still holding out to see the sidepanels. But this could be my favorite alt, probably ever.

DEN-alt-1213.png

[/repost] :P

I love both the Spurs and Nuggets alts. The former will definitely spawn several copycats, but that's fine with me as long its done right. I'd love to see the Celtics replace their current alt with something similar.

I heard UNC did the same thing once for a game but got really negative response and didn't wear them again. Not sure if this is true though.

I heard UNC did the same thing once for a game but got really negative response and didn't wear them again. Not sure if this is true though.

Pictures of that uni are on the previous page...

Pictures of that uni are on the previous page...

And they wore them for an entire season.

Oklahoma State used to have an alt. jersey with their OSU logo on the chest, rather than the wordmark:

Oklahoma_St_Texas_bw_t440.jpg

That's not an alt. It was their away uniforms. And 3-letter school initials are very common and not the same as a logo. OK State just happens to have their's stylized.

Well my word will ya look at that!

Sorry guys I must've skipped the page.

I'll be in the corner thinking about what I did.

I like everything about the Spurs new alt, except the spur on the front. Would look better with "SPURS"

I personally like the design of the uniform, and i feel like San Antonio should change there design to match these. I also feel the same way with the MAVS and there alternate

I think CAVS alt would look better if the collar and trim used white instead of the gold

Edited by franmansr

I like the Spurs alt just the way it is, and I don't mind the lack of script. The perfect alternate jersey.

I wonder when we'll get to see the news Suns home and road...

well i just remember this about philly

6521901633_8157850a0d_o.png

looks official. but they didn't wear them this past year

They are wearing the new blue uniform at home on opening night. CEO has said that it's a "permanent" alt and not a single season thing.

according to the catalog PDF that was posted a month or two ago, these are the 2012-13 uni changes / new stuff:

- Charlotte Home and Away

- Cleveland Gold Alt

- Clippers Blue Alt

- New York Home and Away

- Brooklyn Home and Away

- Denver Gold Alt

- Spurs Silver Alt

- Phoenix Home and Away

- Oklahoma City Navy Alt

- Portland (Silver?) Alt

- Golden State Gold Alt

Thusfar, the document has been correct, so i see no reason that any 2012-13 uni plans will deviate from this run-down.

-Denver Yellow Alt

2m7de1j.jpg

DEN-alt-1213.png

[/repost] :P

These are epic. I would seriously buy one for Xmas and imma wizards fan. :P

I thought the Suns were a year away?

The more I see those Brooklyn uniforms, the more I loathe them. The prevailing trend in NBA aesthetics these days is apparently "half-ass the uniforms and call them classic." Boring, boring, boring.