2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did this happen?

20127184461743492.jpg

2012721565035904.jpg

I know that this is a bad counterfeit, but I wish that they were going with this concept. The shoulder yoke is awesome, and it utilizes the colors really well. The only thing that I might change would be to give the home jersey the Brooklyn script as well.

spacer.png

those have to be fake. No adidas tags and the cut looks awful

Of course they are fake, but:

A ) It's pretty cool to own a concept jersey (yea I know it's an "evil" China one)

B ) They quickly created the Winnipeg Jets concept and everyone also thought that one wasn't going to turn out real as well.

Either way, I find it fascinating that these two home and away jerseys were created.

those have to be fake. No adidas tags and the cut looks awful

Of course they are fake, but:

A ) It's pretty cool to own a concept jersey (yea I know it's an "evil" China one)

B ) They quickly created the Winnipeg Jets concept and everyone also thought that one wasn't going to turn out real as well.

Either way, I find it fascinating that these two home and away jerseys were created.

The first Jets jersey that started to get counterfeited was just a concept and not the real jerseys.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

bos_g_shaq92_200%5B1%5D.jpg

Shaquille%20Oneal%20Magic%20Throwback.jpg

I don't care what anyone says...not only were those the best uniforms the Magic ever had, that set is also a certified classic.

(In fact, I wouldn't mind if they went back to those RIGHT NOW. Or at least as soon as they ship off D12.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived