2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever gets the Suns to possibly consider going back to that look, I'm all for it.

Milwaukee, Toronto, and Cleveland rank high on the guilty pleasures list. Sacramento, Philadelphia, and Houston are regrettable products of their time. Atlanta is straight-on nuts, and I mean that as a compliment. Miami and Phoenix should still be worn now. My only quibble is that the Pacers should be throwing back to the FloJo uniforms instead. Come on, Reggie shut up the whole Garden in that kit. Bring it back.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

the pinstriped bulls, pacers and magic sets are all-time classics.

rumored christmas day uniforms from adidas catalog...

1z4v0hi.png

Oh, these will be very legible.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Weren't the Cavs supposed to have a gold alternate this season? I could have sworn I heard something about it last year. Isn't the rule that they have to wait 2 seasons to unveil an alternate? The gold winter jersey just got me thinking.

The 90s! Memories of when I was a kid! I kinda wish they would throwback to the Warriors lightning uniforms

Spree-Carlesimo.jpg

Guess you could say those uniforms had a choke hold on you?

*ducks*

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

You can see every teams winter court jerseys here http://www.5thandarcadia.com/ just scroll to the bottom and click on Winter Court Jersey

http://ical.widen.com/pdf_files/_current/adidas/nba/nba_hol12_mwah_h12-nba-authentics/browser.php?p=1_view_pages/1a_authentic_jerseys/1_individual_pages/

I found this page on that site too. Interesting that several teams have TBD listed for not-yet-announced third jerseys, while the Knicks and Suns are among the teams with their entire uniform set listed as TBD.

Archived