2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

New Thunder Alts?

thunder-alternate-uniforms-530x298.jpg

thunder-alternate-uniforms-1-530x351.jpg

looks like a damn mess.

"OKC" logotype on one side, "OKC" in letters on another side of the shorts, "Oklahoma City" as the coccyx logo. Make up your mind!

I sincerely hope these are fake, since they say THUDNER on them.

That said...I'm afraid this is what they'll be, but with the correct spelling...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Thunder Alts?

thunder-alternate-uniforms-530x298.jpg

thunder-alternate-uniforms-1-530x351.jpg

Other than the embarrassing typo, this looks like the real deal since it lines up with the leak from the catalog earlier this year.

That being said, the Thunder finally have a uniform that is just as bad as their logo is!

This comes from video game blog Kotaku.

This comes from a roster uploaded to the 2K Share feature. A hex-editor managed to pull out all of the alternate uniforms, including the Christmas jerseys, that typically aren't made available until they are worn in real life. PS3 users aren't seeing this because their game can't be cracked in this way. Kotaku has downloaded the roster and confirmed the misspelling.

So where are the other alternates and Christmas uniforms?

EDIT: Found the Christmas ones: http://www.beyondthebuzzer.com/2012/10/10/nba-2k13-hack-reveals-monochrome-christmas-jerseys/

This comes from a roster uploaded to the 2K Share feature. A hex-editor managed to pull out all of the alternate uniforms, including the Christmas jerseys, that typically aren't made available until they are worn in real life. PS3 users aren't seeing this because their game can't be cracked in this way. Kotaku has downloaded the roster and confirmed the misspelling.

EDIT: Found the Christmas ones: http://www.beyondthe...istmas-jerseys/

Oh God, they're actually gonna wear those terrible Christmas unis? Nice. Way to ruin a good tradition, adidas.

EDIT: Found the Christmas ones: http://www.beyondthe...istmas-jerseys/

Oh God, they're actually gonna wear those terrible Christmas unis? Nice. Way to ruin a good tradition, adidas.

I believe these are mentioned somewhere on this thread? Either way, some of these work and some don't? I kind of like the Brooklyn and Lakers jersey, but that's it. The others are ... blah!

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

So where are the other alternates?

The other alternates have nearly all been discussed in this thread:

2012_09_cavs_uniforms.jpgimg_3507156.jpgIguodala_Alt5_1.jpg120919_jersey_300x450.jpgblazers-new-featured.jpg

Now we're just waiting on news about the Golden State Warriors alternate jersey. Here's hoping it's a nice gold ode to THE CITY. :)

Yeah the winter court jerseys are awful, but maybe I'm just saying that because I hate the Heat one.

That Thunder alt is probably real at this point. Their identity is such a disaster, in a way it fits.

And yeah, why no GSW yet if they all leaked?

2pte3av.jpg

As if home gsmes werent hard enough to watch already. Barf.

Bad doesn't even begin to describe this.

So.... What color are the bobcats again?? If I had to pick one (bulls are red, Knicks are blue) I would have always said orange for the bobcats.. No matter what uniform color they were I'd always consider them an orange team.... Now????

Now??? You consider them a mess.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Yeah the winter court jerseys are awful, but maybe I'm just saying that because I hate the Heat one.

That Thunder alt is probably real at this point. Their identity is such a disaster, in a way it fits.

And yeah, why no GSW yet if they all leaked?

I'm pretty sure it's not being worn until later in the season, so maybe they're waiting to unveil.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Columbia blue, navy blue, Tennesse orange, and gray??? My god why hasn't that team been contracted yet. For godsakes Stern what have you done!?!

Current/new Bobcats colors:

CharlotteBobcats_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Seeing the new Bobcats' colors there doesn't make me think purple and teal (a la Charlotte Hornets), but the picture below seems like Charlotte is slowly creeping towards a more purple-teal look. Maybe it's just the photo.

2pte3av.jpg

As if home gsmes werent hard enough to watch already. Barf.

ujsignature.png

Archived