Conrad.

2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Columbia blue, navy blue, Tennesse orange, and gray??? My god why hasn't that team been contracted yet. For godsakes Stern what have you done!?!

Current/new Bobcats colors:

CharlotteBobcats_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Don, can we see a side-by-side with the official UNC blue?

(ps: that's darker than UT orange ;))

Columbia blue, navy blue, Tennesse orange, and gray??? My god why hasn't that team been contracted yet. For godsakes Stern what have you done!?!

UNC blue is a bit paler than that.

I just don't understand the Christmas alternates. What does red on red, orange on orange or white on white (etc., etc.) have to do with Christmas? One of your highest-profile days and everyone wears illegible uniforms? What am I missing?

^^^

Jersey, graphics or Javale McGee?

:P

Carolina's official Blue is PMS 278c:

MPC00379384-2.jpg

Seeing the new Bobcats' colors there doesn't make me think purple and teal (a la Charlotte Hornets), but the picture below seems like Charlotte is slowly creeping towards a more purple-teal look. Maybe it's just the photo.

Just for fun, a few months ago I came up with this with the Bobcats' new colors, which would work with a modified NOH current logo:

282655_10150906618521429_905881649_n.jpg

God thats beautiful.

God thats beautiful.

haha. yeah, the colors are nice with that logomark.

however, that court needs some paint! it's starving!

God thats beautiful.

haha. yeah, the colors are nice with that logomark.

however, that court needs some paint! it's starving!

This. Not knocking CDixon's court, because that is sexy, but thats my biggest pet peeve with NBA courts now a days. I love when they are painted up. I don't necessarily mean tacky painted (90's Hornets and Rockets), but just fill in the at least the lanes, even the 3 point area.

Again I'm not saying anything about CDixon's Hornets' court, because its very well done. I'm just saying courts in general these days need more paint

Those Hornets and Rockets courts weren't tacky, they were dope. The '90s NBA was just badass in general, from the courts to the warmup jackets to the uniforms to the teams themselves.

No worries, it was a 10 minute job, one boring afternoon.... :lol:

The color scheme works with the Hugo logo, but I really, really, REALLY hope that if Charlotte returns to the Hornets, they go back to the teal and purple. Wouldn't seem the same without the color scheme...

No way.

Every one of these Winter Court designs is a downgrade from the full time set. They all look like something Starter would sell at Walmart.

No way.

Every one of these Winter Court designs is a downgrade from the full time set. They all look like something Starter would sell at Walmart.

that's true. i could see those being in walmart.

Wait until we see the Winter Courts in real life. They're using that shimmery, "glacier" material. It works with black, I guess, but looks awful with colors. These are going to be a genuine dumpster fire.