2012-13 NBA Logo & Uniform changes

Conrad.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I would've preferred an Orange alt, but it's not NFNS since Navy is one of their colors (it's used A LOT in apparel, especially outerwear).

My guess is this is their attempt at a faux-back. Since they can't (and wouldn't) use a Sonics uni for a throwback, making a retro-styled Thunder uniform is their only option.

My go at what the Nuggs uni could look like (by combining the traditional rainbow-sky template with their current home/away template):

DEN-alt-1213.png

I might scoop a Lawson uni if it looks like this! Love it!

DEY SHUD WHERE DOZE FULL TIMEZZZ!!!!!1234

There, now that we got that out the way.... :P

...Seriously, that's an excellent render, Red Goat. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing that as an actual on-court alternate.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

My go at what the Nuggs uni could look like (by combining the traditional rainbow-sky template with their current home/away template):

DEN-alt-1213.png

Memo to Washington: it's possible to have a stripe behind the jersey numbers and still have them appear legible.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

DEN-alt-1213.png

Shut up and take my money!!!

I like the Lakers "LA" and Spurs "SA" logos on the pregame jackets.

The Lakers' one doesn't look good due to the mismatched fonts, but that Spurs jacket looks great. Also, why aren't the Sixers using that "PHILA" wordmark from the weekend jackets? That'd look fine on their road jerseys.

I also noticed some BFBS gear for the Clippers. Ugh, I really hope the new alternate isn't BFBS.

I love SA as well but some of them are really lazy cut-offs of jersey scripts. They didn't even bother to make the letter straight.

As I said elsewhere - the Magic, Bulls, and Suns throwbacks are fantastic. Pacers too, albeit not to the same degree.

If all four teams were to re-instate those uniforms and their respective sets, I would be in favor of it. Except for Chicago, of course, since their home/roads are still the same as they were then, and hopefully never change.

spacer.png

DEN-alt-1213.png

Great work - I've always felt the wordmark should be above the mountains - the wordmark at a more standard chest placement.Now would be a great time to revise it and make modern alternative in yellow.

Love it!

NBA2013.png

HELL YES! I'll be buying a Heat and Bucks jersey. I already have a white Hardwood Classic of Glen Rice. Maybe they'll do a red one of Alonzo Mourning or Tim Hardaway.

Same dude; it was hard to find the Glen Rice one. I take it you got it from NBA.com? I missed the first boat and had to buy via ebay for a bit more kish-cash. I believe they were available for a short period of time, then never came back. Same with the Mike Bibby Vancouver jersey.

FYI - there are some pretty good quality fake Miami Heat Mourning swingmans in Red and also Black. Check out google image search. Every detail is the same as the Glen Rice swingman, except the retro Heat logo on the jock tag (fake one has a stitched in gradient which actually looks better) and the red is actually brighter on the fakes. Not indorsing fakes, as I will be replacing it with the officials that hopefully drop soon - but darn they were a good temporary fix for the lack of retro Heat gear!

It better drop in Timmy Hardaway form, and not only a throwback Bron or Wade variety.

I like the Lakers "LA" and Spurs "SA" logos on the pregame jackets.

The Lakers' one doesn't look good due to the mismatched fonts, but that Spurs jacket looks great. Also, why aren't the Sixers using that "PHILA" wordmark from the weekend jackets? That'd look fine on their road jerseys.

I also noticed some BFBS gear for the Clippers. Ugh, I really hope the new alternate isn't BFBS.

I love SA as well but some of them are really lazy cut-offs of jersey scripts. They didn't even bother to make the letter straight.

That was the point; as if they were taken from the jersey and sewn onto the warmups. They are also chain-stitched, which really gives them a nice vintage feel. Didn't work for every team, obviously. The teams also have final say over those types of things, which is why you'll see some graphics that are different among the various teams.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

DEN-alt-1213.png

winner-gold-seal-thumb18009723.jpg

DEN-alt-1213.png

Great work - I've always felt the wordmark should be above the mountains - the wordmark at a more standard chest placement.Now would be a great time to revise it and make modern alternative in yellow.

I've always imagined something like this, since I'm a sucker for fauxbacks. Denver's uniform history is so muddled, the rainbow is the most iconic thing they've had - this should be great.

the pinstriped bulls, pacers and magic sets are all-time classics.

rumored christmas day uniforms from adidas catalog...

1z4v0hi.png

Great. :mad: Those look worse than I thought they would.

http://whosbestnbateam.blogspot.com/

On the hill we view the silence of the valley, Called to witness cycles only of the past, And we reach all this with movements in between the said remark

Close to the edge, down by the river, Down at the end, round by the corner

Seasons will pass you by, Now that it's all over and done, called to the seed, right to the sun, Now that you find now that you're whole

Seasons will pass you by, I get up, I get down -Yes

Sixers will wear a 50th anniversary patch on all jerseys this season.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Saw this linked on HornetsReport. It looks like teams might get multiple versions of the WC jerseys.

EjdQyh.jpg

While I understand that there's something to be appreciated about minimalism, this is just lazy.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived