NBA Rookies, Tradees and Free Agents in new unis

terry%2B4.jpg

From Jason Terry's Twitter. Switching to #4 with Boston.

correct me if i'm wrong, but 3+1 = 4

jet's typical 31 is retired by cedric maxwell,, bruh

That's my assumption as well. They're running out of numbers there in Boston. I believe Jason Collins is going with #98 or so?

Jason Collins is going with 36.

And the highest number retired is 35.

spacer.png

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That jersey looks mighty bootleg to me...just saying.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Andrew Bynum will wear #33 for the Sixers.

EDIT: nevermind, I don't know how credible the source for that was.

Confirmed, he's switching to #33 for anyone who cares.

tumblr_m8t8szbXeg1r2br17o1_500.jpg

and here's a pic with their names:

13415_215437.jpg

Random thought of the day...

Do you guys think KG will have his number retired by the Celts? I mean if he played on any average team, it would be retired no question (had he stayed longer in Minnesota for example). But the Celts obviously have a higher standard. What do you guys think?

I think so. I also think Allen will have his number retired, too.

Garnett's #5 likely to be, but I don't see any way Allen's #20 is retired. Fans have borderline disowned him at this point, and he was only with the team for five seasons anyway. He was always the third-most important of the "Big Three," and was riding the bench in favor of Avery Bradley in his final season in Boston. Garnett's a completely different animal who was the difference maker in the team's 2007-08 title run, and continues to be their centerpiece.

Random thought of the day...

Do you guys think KG will have his number retired by the Celts? I mean if he played on any average team, it would be retired no question (had he stayed longer in Minnesota for example). But the Celts obviously have a higher standard. What do you guys think?

I think so. I also think Allen will have his number retired, too.

Garnett's #5 likely to be, but I don't see any way Allen's #20 is retired. Fans have borderline disowned him at this point, and he was only with the team for five seasons anyway. He was always the third-most important of the "Big Three," and was riding the bench in favor of Avery Bradley in his final season in Boston. Garnett's a completely different animal who was the difference maker in the team's 2007-08 title run, and continues to be their centerpiece.

lol wut

pretty much everything is wrong with this statement.

if the big ticket (aka kevin garnett aka kg aka the kid aka kevin garnett aka the big ticket) has his # retired, jesus shuttlesworth deserves his, too.

Andrew Bynum will wear #33 for the Sixers.

EDIT: nevermind, I don't know how credible the source for that was.

Confirmed, he's switching to #33 for anyone who cares.

tumblr_m8t8szbXeg1r2br17o1_500.jpg

and here's a pic with their names:

13415_215437.jpg

whose the tall guy in the middle?

the nugshow did a great job with a unique color scheme - despite wearing yellow and baby blue, they don't look too "soft" to me, as the navy outlines really help

NOW BRING BACK THE RAINBOW SKYLINE

Unique? More like almost exactly the same as the Grizzlies, previous Jazz, Chargers, Rays, Titans....

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

the nugshow did a great job with a unique color scheme - despite wearing yellow and baby blue, they don't look too "soft" to me, as the navy outlines really help

NOW BRING BACK THE RAINBOW SKYLINE

Unique? More like almost exactly the same as the Grizzlies, previous Jazz, Chargers, Rays, Titans....

ie. focus on powder blue and yellow, instead of using them as accents like the Grizzlies, previous Jazz, Chargers, Rays, Titans....

I don't think the Nuggets should've ever switched from navy, burgundy, and gold. But I digress.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I don't think the Nuggets should've ever switched from navy, burgundy, and gold. But I digress.

THIS. That color scheme was appropriate and unique, the current one is washed-out, generic, and doesn't work for any team other than the Chargers.

While I'm not a big fan of the powder blue/yellow/navy scheme, I do think it is better than the 90's set. The 90's color scheme could work if they picked shades of the colors that work together a little better than the navy, burgundy and gold did in the 90's. The navy and burgundy didn't have enough of a contrast to work well together for me. And that set suffers from the same problem that the current one does. Too many outlines. It just muddles things up.

612152-mahmoud_abdul_rauf_large_display_image.jpg?1276800403

jNTsTyQ.png

THIS. That color scheme was appropriate and unique, the current one is washed-out, generic, and doesn't work for any team other than the Chargers.

While I'm not a big fan of the powder blue/yellow/navy scheme, I do think it is better than the 90's set. The 90's color scheme could work if they picked shades of the colors that work together a little better than the navy, burgundy and gold did in the 90's. The navy and burgundy didn't have enough of a contrast to work well together for me. And that set suffers from the same problem that the current one does. Too many outlines. It just muddles things up.

612152-mahmoud_abdul_rauf_large_display_image.jpg?1276800403

The gold, burgundy and dark blue was boring. The royal blue, yellow and red is the best combo IMO. I love the simplicity of these jerseys.

6105A_lg.jpeg

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Archived