NBA Rookies, Tradees and Free Agents in new unis

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't miss them either, they were beyond cheap-looking and even used two different number fonts at one point. Perhaps the ugliest version was this:

cage_sd.jpg

I have three things to say about this picture:

1.) Jheri.

2.) Curl.

3.) Juice.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm not super conservative when it comes to uniforms but is there honestly a team with a better basketball uniform than the Celtics?

Another random thought out loud, didn't realize the Celtics drafted 2 Syracuse boys. Gotta be pretty cool to go into the NBA with one of your college teammates.... unless he never chipped in for pizza or booze or whatever.

90758391980.gif

I'm not super conservative when it comes to uniforms but is there honestly a team with a better basketball uniform than the Celtics?

Another random thought out loud, didn't realize the Celtics drafted 2 Syracuse boys. Gotta be pretty cool to go into the NBA with one of your college teammates.... unless he never chipped in for pizza or booze or whatever.

And last year, Boston ended up with two Purdue players. Kind of strange.

ray+allen+heat+jersey.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Random thought of the day...

Do you guys think KG will have his number retired by the Celts? I mean if he played on any average team, it would be retired no question (had he stayed longer in Minnesota for example). But the Celts obviously have a higher standard. What do you guys think?

I've thought of this situation too. I think if he plays out his extension and/or retires with the team, then I think yes. I sorta liken it to Dennis Johnson's tenure. He made a name playing on other teams , and although he only played like 6 or 7 seasons for the Celtics, he contributed to a number of Celtic Finals teams and got his number retired.

Another situation would be Jason Kidd and the Mavericks. I think with that Finals wins (plus I think he's played the plurality of his games wearing a Mavs jersey now, or he's close to it), he's definitely gotten into the conversation for jersey retirement, but I guess that'll depend on the whims of Mark Cuban.

|EDIT| I ended up making a thread about this here. Props to tigerslionspistonshabs for the idea.

Random thought of the day...

Do you guys think KG will have his number retired by the Celts? I mean if he played on any average team, it would be retired no question (had he stayed longer in Minnesota for example). But the Celts obviously have a higher standard. What do you guys think?

I don't know about Boston. But you post seems to imply it won't in Minnesota. Even if he plays out his full contract, the majority of his career will still be in Minnesota (12 years). It will be retired in Minnesota.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I think KG will get his number retired in both Minnessota and Boston. Minnessota is easy since he spend majority of his career there and carried the team for so many years. In Boston he seems to be a fan favourite plus helped them get their first title in like 22 years.. And now he'll also retire as a Celtic.

The thing im wondering is if Celtics will retire Ray Allen's number..

Archived