NBA Rookies, Tradees and Free Agents in new unis

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No jersey yet, obviously. But here's Joe Johnson's # on the Nets.

Also, this and the Deron t-shirt give good indications of what the numbers will look like on the final jersey.

1237_large.jpg1235_large.jpg

I like jersey shirts but the only thing these Nets versions are good for is a glimpse at the number font sadly. To their defense though they cant make a complete jersey shirt without giving away some details on the real thing.

EDIT: Jason Kidd back to #5, Marcus Camby reclaims #23 as New York Knicks...

AxoKKsFCAAEuRHX.jpg

So Knicks aren't getting new jerseys.

Its possible they still are. They likely would not unveil them with the signing of two free agents on the downside of their careers.

EDIT: Jason Kidd back to #5, Marcus Camby reclaims #23 as New York Knicks...

AxoKKsFCAAEuRHX.jpg

So Knicks aren't getting new jerseys.

Its possible they still are. They likely would not unveil them with the signing of two free agents on the downside of their careers.

Throw Kurt Thomas in the mix, and Amare falling apart at the seams, and you've got the all geriatric team.

I like jersey shirts but the only thing these Nets versions are good for is a glimpse at the number font sadly. To their defense though they cant make a complete jersey shirt without giving away some details on the real thing.

I wouldn't read too much into that. There are a lot of different name/number tees out there for the Nets.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

So I'm guessing this is the end of the "Sub-Zero" nickname for Austin Rivers? That one never really caught on.

are you allowed to wear 0 in the NBA?

Both '0' and '00' are allowed in the NBA.

Though I wonder if both are allowed in the same team at the same time?

I wouldn't read too much into that. There are a lot of different name/number tees out there for the Nets.

Yeah i saw those other shirts posted in the Nets thread. Thanks for that though.

Archived