NBA Rookies, Tradees and Free Agents in new unis

Is there a reason both are holding up a #10 jersey? It's not 2010, and neither has worn #10 before in the NBA. Unless I'm missing something, this just seems like another sign that that franchise is a mess.

At first I was like "Yeah, this is their 10th season, duh!" but I did my research and this will be their 9th season...

Either they made these jerseys for next year's 10th season, or they made these in 2010 when they designed the jerseys and didn't bother to make more, or one of the guys has chosen #10 and they decided to only show his jersey. Who knows. It's the Bobcats.

lolwut_pears__by_omnedai.jpg

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was nothing wrong with these uniforms:

randy-foye.jpg

GYI0059513508_crop_450x500.jpg?1265774135

Best look in franchise history.

Agreed. 100%.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

They needed to drop one color, unfortunately they dropped the wrong one . I always thought silver should have been removed from the uniforms to make the green/black/blue work together the best.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Hated the collars but just as they fixed those they go and remove the green. Lame

The collars were the best part! The tree trim really put a nice finishing touch on the uniform. In fact, every team having to pick from a limited selection of collar styles from now on is one of the biggest drawbacks of the new Rev30 jerseys.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Hated the collars but just as they fixed those they go and remove the green. Lame

The collars were the best part! The tree trim really put a nice finishing touch on the uniform. In fact, every team having to pick from a limited selection of collar styles from now on is one of the biggest drawbacks of the new Rev30 jerseys.

I liked the trim. I was happy the team kept them. Its the collar itself that bothered me. It didn't go all the way around and had some kind of faux collar in front to make it look like it was a full collar. I disliked that very much. Oh and that weird black triangle around the wolf head in the back. Not a fan.

I liked the trim. I was happy the team kept them. Its the collar itself that bothered me. It didn't go all the way around and had some kind of faux collar in front to make it look like it was a full collar. I disliked that very much. Oh and that weird black triangle around the wolf head in the back. Not a fan.

Agree 100%. The tree trim isn't the problem at all. In fact I loved the collar on their previous set.

p1.kg.jpg

By far the best the T-Wolves have ever looked.

90758391980.gif

I have to try pretty hard to make out the "a" in the "ta" logo. Looks more like a d or even a j. Is there a reason for the awkward slant?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Andrew Bynum will wear #33 for the Sixers.

EDIT: nevermind, I don't know how credible the source for that was.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived