Photographic Soccer Template PSD

Conrad.

Some very cool templates, these would be the best ones made yet if you decide to release them.

Would you mind if my website Designfootball.com covered this and linked up to them when they're made available for download? Could possibly host them too. All credit would go to you of course and a re-link back to whatever you want linking. PM me if you wish to discuss it any further.

So I put the finishing touches on a working, user-friendly PSD today, but I came across the problem of it being 90MB in size! Is that still alright with everyone, or should I water it down?

Also, SDX, I've made this by a process of photo manipulation and compilation via Photoshop raster images...

First off, hot you-know-what, goatee. This is sure to get a lot of play. Which leads me to...

...I know I should probably know how to do this?but then, it's been a while since I've been near Adobe?but I can't quite figure out how to layer my custom graphics. I see the layer labeled as such, but when I go to put them where I want, recolor the shirt, shorts, and socks, they show up over top of the clothes rather than beneath the shadows/highlights. The layers seem to be ordered in your file...is there something I'm missing here?

(I mean, I know I am, because Imperfect figured it out above...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

First off, hot you-know-what, goatee. This is sure to get a lot of play. Which leads me to...

...I know I should probably know how to do this—but then, it's been a while since I've been near Adobe—but I can't quite figure out how to layer my custom graphics. I see the layer labeled as such, but when I go to put them where I want, recolor the shirt, shorts, and socks, they show up over top of the clothes rather than beneath the shadows/highlights. The layers seem to be ordered in your file...is there something I'm missing here?

(I mean, I know I am, because Imperfect figured it out above...)

That is strange. If you were curious my layers are ordered with all the logos and text above everything he put together, followed by the shadows layer (untouched), then BG top layer group (untouched), and then Your Custom Graphics group which I organized all the components into groups, and never had any problems along the way. After that is the collar top groups with the polo jersey turned on, then shorts/socks, then BG bottom layer. And I'm gonna save you the time of checking to tell you that is how the layers came ordered after downloading.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived