Lycan38

Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

I hate to say it....but I'm curious as to what double blue and yellow would look like for the Sabres...

I have actually played around with that idea in the past. Really didn't look good (was too similar to the Blues). Anyway, new concept time.

Colorado Avalanche

COLAvalanche2.png

Not too much to say, the design was inspired by their pre-Edge look.

Eh, reminds me of what the Connecticut Whale tried to do with the waves on their jersey, and that wasn't really a positive reception. I think the striping that the Avs had in the pre-EDGE days still works and despite the fact that it's been beaten to death in the concepts forum, I still think it's the perfect look for them.

Bravo for thinking outside of the box, though.

Colin May over at Hockey Jersey Concepts just did a design very similar to this one. Anyway, I think all of us Avalanche fans would love to see the mountain peaks return on the jerseys, but this is just a bit too much. I like where you are coming from, but I think it just looks a little too 90s-ish. One commenter mentioned on Colin M's concept that the mountains look like a richter scale and I sort of get the same impression on this one. Colorado is known for mountains, not earthquakes.

My advise is to make the mountains tamer, more mountain-like and less electro-cardiograph-like. Simplify. Make it less busy.

Nice concept, but the final result could use a little work. If you want to borrow some ideas from my avalanche concept I wouldn't mind so long as you at least give me credit for inspiration.

Colin May over at Hockey Jersey Concepts just did a design very similar to this one. Anyway, I think all of us Avalanche fans would love to see the mountain peaks return on the jerseys, but this is just a bit too much. I like where you are coming from, but I think it just looks a little too 90s-ish. One commenter mentioned on Colin M's concept that the mountains look like a richter scale and I sort of get the same impression on this one. Colorado is known for mountains, not earthquakes.

My advise is to make the mountains tamer, more mountain-like and less electro-cardiograph-like. Simplify. Make it less busy.

Nice concept, but the final result could use a little work. If you want to borrow some ideas from my avalanche concept I wouldn't mind so long as you at least give me credit for inspiration.

to make it more like a mountain u could make it like the Mammoth uniforms they wear now

Thanks much everyone for the feedback. I have some other ideas I am tossing around for the Avalanche. One of which is dropping burgundy from the color scheme and going with two different shades of blue with silver and white. To give their brand a more "chilly" feel.

*Bump*

Been awhile since I've done any concepts. Got an updated concept today.

Vancouver Canucks

VANCanucks1c.png

Created a new third for the concept. That is inspired by the team's past.

*bump*

Been sometime since I posted anything in here. I do have something I am working on and heres a preview.

MINWILD.png

With there being some speculation that Minnesota is considering a new road jersey for next season. I've decided to revisit the Wild. The concept itself is still a work in progress but heres the logos I am gonna be using. What is noticeable is I've simplified the color scheme altogether. Now its just green, red and wheat. Also, made slight changes to the colors themselves, green is darker and red is lighter. I feel this just makes their brand pop better.

*bump* New concept time (haven't forgotten this series).

Los Angeles Kings (revisited)

LAKings2.png

Wanted to give the Kings a more royal feel on the primary look (with the colors). Alternates based of looks of the past. Also, did some minor editing to the King head logo.

The purple alternate is the nicest one of the bunch, followed by the black one.

Any other comments on the Kings?

i'd like to see a set based on your kings burger king alternate. i love it.

*bump*

Thanks for all the feedback. Will try making a set with my Burger King alt for the Kings. In the meantime...a new concept.

Columbus Blue Jackets

CBJ4.png

CBJ4a.png

Columbus (imo) is a team that really needs a new look. Their look since coming into the league has been lacking. I do like their current alternate (though it has its issues) and I wanted to work with it. So, for the primary look I merged their current look together to get a modern Reebok Edge look for the team. I went with a double blue look for them (personally, feel that is the route they should go)as well. For the alternate I went for a classic look and went with a different look for its logo. Also, added a sublimated star to the sleeves. I was unsure on which logo to use for the primary, let me know which one fits better with the design.

I really like these! I have been trying to come up with something for Columbus moving into this kind of direction and came up empty. I also toyed with the idea of using the hat logo as the primary and questioned it, but it looks great here. Cool idea on the alternate too!

I'm on the fence on the blue on blue numbers, but the name would have to be white on that home jersey. Too difficult to read.

Columbus Blue Jackets (update)

CBJ4b.png

Nothing major, just did some color swapping on the numbers and name of the home jersey. Also, decided on the cannon logo for the primary.

Toronto Maple Leafs

TORMapleLeafs1.png

Toronto's current look is classic but when their Winter Classic look was (finally) unveiled it gave me an idea. So, for this design I wanted to go back into Leafs uniform past and create something that is "new". The design is based on what they wore from 1930-1934 and 1967-1970. Decided to keep the current primary for the design though I personally prefer the one from the late 60's.

nice stuff. real nice

*bump*

Been sometime since I posted anything in here. I do have something I am working on and heres a preview.

MINWILD.png

With there being some speculation that Minnesota is considering a new road jersey for next season. I've decided to revisit the Wild. The concept itself is still a work in progress but heres the logos I am gonna be using. What is noticeable is I've simplified the color scheme altogether. Now its just green, red and wheat. Also, made slight changes to the colors themselves, green is darker and red is lighter. I feel this just makes their brand pop better.

BRILLIANT. I now hate yellow in their color scheme.

I had been putting off the Wild concept for some time. Mainly do due to ideas not being new when it comes to the Wild's primary look, but I just decided to go ahead and finish off what I had planned on doing. So, here it is.

Minnesota Wild

MINWild2.png

Made minor changes to the current home. The road is inspired by the current road and is more in tune with the home. For the alternate I looked to the pre-Edge system home's design but changed it so that is gives the Wild another unique look.

Home and away look good, thought I'd prefer green with red trim on the home.

Alternate is fantastic.

I like it. I've had the same idea for the road. Looks great. Thumbs up all around!