Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

Props for using that great logo on red... certainly look better than the roundel. I could definitely live with this set. My only gripe is hem stripes on the alternate. Never liked it when their that thin and just outline the scoop.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

New concept..

Buffalo Sabres (third)

BUFSabresThird.png

With the Sabres getting a new third for the 2013-2014 season. I decided to throw out an idea I had for it. The jersey's design is unlike anything the team has worn. Done in the classic Sabres blue, as a Sabres fan, much as I like the current navy. I would like to see the classic blue return full time.

Thanks much, I have a few color variations of that third. I plan on posting those. In the meantime, I have a new concept today.

Nashville Predators

NSHPredators2.png

Primary look is a merging of their entire current set. For the alternate I brought back the claw tear from the beloved mustard yellow alternate of the past. Done in a different style.

I love everything about the Home and road except for two things, the white collar insert on the home and the way that the checkerboard pattern on the arm doesn't line up with the stripe. But those are minor and looking over them, this is a 10x better set than what they would have now, loving the return of silver on the alternate here. The logo seems a little small however.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Thanks for the feedback Torin.

Nashville Predators (update)

NSHPredators2a.png

Made some minor changes, the checkerboard pattern now is more aligned to the hem and sleeve striping and changed the collar insert color on both home and road. Subtle adjustment to the location of the logo on the alternate was made.

Alright, have a new concept today.

Ottawa Senators

OTTSenators1.png

Ottawa, we can all agree are in need of new home/road jerseys. So, for the primary of this set I based it off the black jersey that was worn from 1995-99. I always like that one. Also, the current heritage third got a minor update, now is red and the vintage white is dropped. As always, feedback is welcomed.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks much for the feedback. Got a new concept today.

Calgary Flames

CGYFlames2.png

Decided to revisit the Flames. What I did was took the classic Flames look from the late 80s/early 90s and tweaked just slightly, to modernize it a little. Well, that is pretty much it. Feel free to comment on the design. Feedback is always welcomed.

Very nice, I do prefer the Flames using the 90's style over the strange contraptions they wear now. It seems that you darkened the gold colour a bit? Maybe brighten up the gold are the home jersey and I'd go with maybe red instead of white in the collar - a little hard to see the separation.

Glad you made a new concept, its been a while :P

• 4 weeks later...

*bump*

Got a new concept today.

Vancouver Canucks

VANCanucks2.png

Recently I have seen quite a few Canucks concepts pop up. I got me inspired to revisit them. On the design, I based it off the black jersey the team wore from 89-97. Also, decided to go with the deep blue (as I did with my previous Canucks concept) the team used prior to the edge system takeover. I really feel Vancouver should bring that color back and couple it with their classic green. Together the colors would give them a classic yet modern feel.

Looks really good. I think it would look even better if the white/green stripe was slightly wider. I understand what you're saying about bringing back the old Midnight Blue, and it doesn't look like it on a computer screen but its so dark it might as well be black. You'd have to lighten it by a few shades to make it work.

Thanks much for the feedback. Got a new concept today.

Calgary Flames

CGYFlames2.png

Decided to revisit the Flames. What I did was took the classic Flames look from the late 80s/early 90s and tweaked just slightly, to modernize it a little. Well, that is pretty much it. Feel free to comment on the design. Feedback is always welcomed.

I love this I just feel like the the only change would be the outlining of the logo. That gap in the flames should always be there in my opinion, adds to the look of the logo a lot and is so subtle.

untitled-6.jpg

Thanks for the feedback on both the Canucks and Flames. Got a new concept (finally had the urge to do a new concept).

St. Louis Blues

STLBlues2.png

Really don't have a great deal to say about this. Wanted to give the Blues a clean look that is an upgrade over what they wear now.

Thanks for the feedback on both the Canucks and Flames. Got a new concept (finally had the urge to do a new concept).

St. Louis Blues

STLBlues2.png

Really don't have a great deal to say about this. Wanted to give the Blues a clean look that is an upgrade over what they wear now.

Looks fantastic. Only tweak I would make is to add more of the lighter blue to the away. Maybe in the yoke.

Its still a massive upgrade over what they've got now.

Archived