Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

Thanks for the feedback on the Kings set (would like to hear some more).

Los Angeles Kings (Stadium Series)

LAKingsSS.png

Really thought outside the box on this one. The striping is based off the early 90s look. Since this for a one time event I decided to bring back the gold/yellow pants. I felt bringing them back really helped make a classic looking Kings design pop more. I had originally planned a yellow/gold helmet but scrapped it. Reason being that it just didn't look good with the sweater (to me). Otherwise that is it. Let me know what you think.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright this time I touch a team considered "untouchable".

Detroit Red Wings

DETRedWings.png

The Red Wings have a really classic look but its not quite perfect. Made the home and road sweaters more consistent. The third is based just an alternate version of their Winter Classic sweater from a few seasons ago. That sums it up, overall really happy with the final outcome. Looking forward to whatever feedback that is provided.

Vancouver Canucks (Heritage Classic)

VANCanucksHC.png

Basically what I did here is merged the Millionaires and Canucks. Wanted to keep the Canuck feeling with the V sleeve design. Not much more to say, looking forward to the feedback.

Can't fault the execution but when you have a scheme as original and attractive as Royal Blue, White and Green why throwback to an inferior one of a defunct team? They are the Canucks not the Millionaires. Sorry if I sound too critical because I am a fan of this series.

Can't fault the execution but when you have a scheme as original and attractive as Royal Blue, White and Green why throwback to an inferior one of a defunct team? They are the Canucks not the Millionaires. Sorry if I sound too critical because I am a fan of this series.

Understand you 100%. I went with what I fully expect the Canucks to do and thats break out the Millionaires throwback. Honestly, the design I went with here was originally designed to be a full set in the Canucks current colors. Might finish that up to show how it would look as a set.

Understand you 100%. I went with what I fully expect the Canucks to do and thats break out the Millionaires throwback. Honestly, the design I went with here was originally designed to be a full set in the Canucks current colors. Might finish that up to show how it would look as a set.

I would quite like to see this set in the current colors as well. It's a very fine looking mesh of the Canucks and Millionaires designs. Good spacing and use of the millionaires and unused secondary logo too.

...as for the other designs, definitely some good looking sets. Will have to think about possibly helpful commentary for those, but right now... I got nothing other than to say very clean solid work as usual.

Still finishing up the Canucks set but in the meantime.

Edmonton Oilers

EDMOilers2.png

Made overall very minor changes to a set that is pretty solid. Brought back midnight blue to their color scheme. The home is now more in line with their past look up until the Edge system takeover. The third is a nod to the team's WHA days.

Classy set. The darker blue even made the orange third jersey work rather than be an eyesore. Props for that.

I tend to view the classic Oilers set in the same vein as the Blackhawks or Redwings jerseys, hard to improve upon definitive looks. But this Oilers set can definately complete with the classic. Very nice work. 10/10

Archived