Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright folks, enjoy.

Colorado Avalanche

COLAvalanche3.png

This certainly isn't a new idea. I believe we all would like to see elements from Colorado's old look return. I had done this type of concept previously and failed at it. As for the concept itself, eliminated black from the color scheme (only seen on the logo and helmet strap). Nothing else to say, let me know if I have failed again at bringing back the mountain look to Avalanche.

For the Avs - the names would look better arced, as they usually have them. Seems like you need to have a little bit of black in there somewhere, just to balance the puck in the logo. It's a good concept.

The Coyotes jersey are pretty fantastic.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

For the Avs - the names would look better arced, as they usually have them. Seems like you need to have a little bit of black in there somewhere, just to balance the puck in the logo. It's a good concept.

The Coyotes jersey are pretty fantastic.

Thanks very much for the feedback.

I may be late to the party, but that last Stars concept you did with all green and gold is fantastic. As a big Stars fan, their new set is WAY better than the DALLAS on the front, but I am bummed they ditched gold. Yours ties it together well. I also love that Wild set, but I was wondering if you saw what it would look like if thin stripe on the bottom was crimson, not both the khaki color. Just a thought.

I like the avs. Probably one of the better concepts that focused on removing black. One suggestion for the home jersey is swap the silver and white. I think that'd look better and maybe even take the white off the sock like the real set does.

• 1 month later...

Well, its been some time in between concepts for me. Finally feel ideas are coming to me...hopefully that means more concepts being done. Without any more delay, heres my latest.

Ottawa Senators

OTTSenators2.png

There really isn't anything outside the box on this one. All I did was took their current primary set and made it look much cleaner.

Thanks for the feedback on the Stars. I'll go back and do some minor tweaking.

Edit

Dallas Stars (update)

DALStars2a.png

Nothing too major on this update, just eliminated black from everything (jersey set and logos).

I know I'm late to this, but as a diehard Stars fan this is incredible.

Sens look pretty good. The only thing I can never settle on is that number font. Sometimes I like it sometimes I don't.

I would love to see a version of your other Senators concept swapping the black and red.

Your shoulder logo still looks good though to tie the logos together.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright I have a new concept.

Winnipeg Jets

WPGJets1.png

I have a love/hate relationship with the Jets current sweaters. So, I dropped the lighter blue altogether and went with a more traditional feeling with the design. Really that is it, let me know what you think of the concept.

Archived