Lycan38

Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

As for the oilers, while I prefer what they currently wear, if they had to change, I would want them to wear this.

Alright, its been a little bit since my last post. Getting some ideas for new concepts so I hope to post more often.

Colorado Avalanche

ColoradoRedux.png

Colorado needs a new look, for this set I decided to give them a more traditional look. Feel free to comment.

I think Colorado would benefit from some form of striping on the pants. Also, how would blue numbers look on the white sweaters? There just seems to be too much burgundy, in my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback on Colorado. Did a quick update.

ColoradoReduxUP1.png

Added pants stripes and swapped around the colors on the road. I think looks a lot better this way.

Wow, that is a classy jersey. Everyone seems to be gaga over the mountain striping that they had before Reebok, and this is a great example of an excellent avs concept without the mountain striping.

That being said, I think I prefer the burgundy numbers on the road, but that's just me.

Thanks for the feedback on Colorado. Did a quick update.

I think looks a lot better this way.

Looks great! I think this is now my favorite of all the Colorado concepts I've seen on these boards. And Crabcake is right -- this really works without using the mountain pattern.

Winnipeg Jets

WinnipegRedux.png

The design is inspired by their current look. Eliminated the light blue in favor for red. Also, made some minor logo tweaks. Feel free to comment.

I like the road but the colored seems off maybe switch some colors in the logo to not make it navy on navy. Great job though!

The general idea to bring out the red in this concept is a great one, however I feel removing the maple leaf from the crest makes it lose it's significance. Honouring the Canadian Air Force so obviously always seemed pretty cool.

Not sure the Avs should go the traditional route full time. The burgundy version would make a perfect alternate to the mountain striped set though :) Nice work. As for the Jets, you nailed it.

What if for the Jets you used the same hem striping they have now and match the color pattern to the arm stripes?

Thanks everyone for the feedback on the Jets.

Montreal Canadiens

MontrealRedux.png

The Canadiens haven't changed much in their histroy. I wanted to stay true to that. Home underwent a small tweak. The road gets sleeve stripes but keeps the feel of the history. Feel free to comment.

Nice and classic. Not terribly groundbreaking but why fix what isn't broken.

I like how you darkened the helmet color, that light blue has always bothered me

Thanks for the feedback. I don't forsee any outside the box concepts coming for the next teams I'm planning on posting.

Chicago Blackhawks

ChicagoRedux.png

Nothing groundbreaking here with Chicago. Made some small tweaks to near perfect look.

For Chicago, I'm not a fan of the collar. Also, the shoulder patches on the away jersey aren't colored correctly. Other than that, I like it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Buffalo Sabres

BuffaloRedux.png

Nothing much to say, the design is what I'd like to see the team go to. Added a hangar effect to the collar. Did some minor logo tweaks. Feel free to comment.

The away is perfect. I also love how you've take away those stupid torso stripes. However, I would make one change: use your concept logo from way back on page 11 that really emphasizes the swords. That's probably the best Sabres concept logo I've ever seen.