Lycan38's NHL - Senators Added

Lycan38

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina looks very nice. You've simplified their look without removing its character. I just wish silver hadn't been removed entirely.

Thanks. I preferably would've like to keep silver in the scheme. It only remains on the shoulder patch because I couldn't make it look good without it. I really wanted to contain myself to how they are currently branding themselves color wise, with red, black and white.

• 3 weeks later...

Been a little time since I posted a concept (mainly due to just not having the energy to do it). Got something new.

Anaheim Ducks

AnaheimRedux.png

I'm not a fan of the Ducks current set. I do think they had a chance to have a really good modern set but missed it. So, I made tweaks to the current set. The tweaks I made took cues from the Mighty Duck era. If the Ducks went this route I think it would be easily the best of the modern looks in the NHL. Feel free to comment.

Props for getting rid of the phantom yoke and superfluous piping on the cuffs and side panels. The home jersey is a perfect example of a modern uniform done right. That being said, I am not a fan of the black yoke on the road. A rounded shoulder yoke is a design element associated with traditional hockey aesthetics and does not go well with the modern striping. Still, this set is a huge improvement over the mess Anaheim currently tries to pass off as an identity.

Since there is no other feedback on the Ducks. I'll continue on with it. This concept had been sitting unfinished for some time so I decided to finish it.

New York Rangers

NYRangersRedux.png

Not many changes for the Rangers. Striping now matches, New York added to the road. Lady Liberty alternate that keeps true to the classic feel of the team. Lettering and numbering changes on the primary (as I've never been a fan how the Rangers have had it done) to a more traditional look. Feel free to comment.

Wow, well done. The Rangers have such an iconic look it's hard to change it, but you did a masterful job as always. Keep up the good work.

spacer.png

• 5 weeks later...

Been sometime since I last posted a concept. This one I had been meaning to post.

Ottawa Senators

OttawaRedux.png

The Senators need to finally ditch their current look. This design is inspired by Ottawa's history while remaining something different. Feel free to comment.

Been sometime since I last posted a concept. This one I had been meaning to post.

Ottawa Senators

OttawaRedux.png

The Senators need to finally ditch their current look. This design is inspired by Ottawa's history while remaining something different. Feel free to comment.

Absolutely gorgeous. Would love to see a red alternate jersey in the same style.

Archived